Reviews for Black Stockings
tuxjim chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
EEEEEEPP! and that's all I have to say.

No critical (or otherwise) review. Not to my taste, but DOES have a certain erotic 'flavor' to it that others might enjoy.

No 'favorite'-s, since it ISN'T to my taste, also no 'follow'-s for the same reason. But it IS well-written.

"Tux"
pinecat chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
wow i love it! a bit short but wonderful! you should make a sequel! .
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow. Very nice. You should have used a different format thought. . . I hope to hear more of these kind of stories from you.

Izumi
Dr. Psycoticus chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This is great! A bit short, and the end left me hanging, but everything else is fantastic!
CarbonCatalyst chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
that was good. i think this pair has a good future in somethign like this. nice work.
god-is-undead chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
...Honestly?

Your syntax sucks, you need to work badly on your description, and put space in between paragraphs of text. Don't write in present tense. It's distracting and doesn't make for smooth reading.

That...and Faye and Ed are wildly out of character. You're probably telling yourself that it was in the better interest of the fic at large, but...sorry, they're out of character. Simply putting the only two girls in the show together, for the sake of yuri, isn't going to work. Even if you could come up with a good plotline, having nothing to do with shock value, they're still out of character. Keep them in character.

*Disclaimer: I don't have much against yuri, what I have things against is seemingly pointless gratification.
NiNe-InCh-NaIlS chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
WOW! you really like BDSM... lol BDSM is awesome! you make great yuri stories! looking for the next chapter so plz update soon! _