Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Them
emmybaby chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was so sweet.

I totaly agree with you, I much prefer kate to ziva. People say ziva is better but i totaly DON'T agree. lol. Tate for life. It was horrible when she died
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ok, first of all that was so great. i really enjoyed reading it. although i have only watched a couple of episodes in it. she seems agressive at first but i do find her funny. its true, you can't compare Kate and Ziva. they are completely different. i do love Kate but i do like Ziva. :) thank you it was a nice read.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
that was cute, although I have to admit that I see much more of a brother/sister relationship going for Kate and Tony then anything at all romantic. As far as your author's note goes, I don't like Ziva better than Kate, but I also don't like Kate better than Ziva. In all honesty, I would have loved to have seen an episode where they got to meet each other, I can totally picture them rallying together and ganging up on Tony, it would have been hilarious. Even though I identify a bit more with Kate, I like Ziva too, they are two different characters with different personalities, although I will say that I still deeply miss Kate, anyway, cute story, I love that Kate asks Ziva to watch out for them for her.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
tears running down my face! :'( that was such a sad but cute and meaning full fic, forever in my heart!:)

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxo (long live TATE!:D!:D!:D Kate will always look out for him, for the whole team.:'( miss you Kate the show will never be the same.)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
cute. liked it.

i always thought that kate would want someone to take care of them.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh this is very good.

A lovely little fic, basically representing how a lot of fans are feeling. Or, seeing as it's been three seasons since, were feeling.

I'd like to think that if they'd been on the show at the same time, they'd have been good friends :P

Great job. Very sad, yet sweet.
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Great story. Loved the fact that Kate and Ziva got to meet in a way. Brilliant.
adagio11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Very good. In a sad way...:P
The Little Witch chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aaww! Loved it, I hate that kate is dead, don't like the new episodes! Great fic!
NavalHut chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OMG you made me cry... :'( that is so sad... *sobs* nice but sad sad sad sad sad sad story haha but still good!
inspire.me chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
wow that was so sad, I actually cried! Very touching, I can't get over that Kate and Tony love each other but can never be together seeing as she's dead and all... gorgeous fic :)
Katie-Poo 107 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
oohh... i thought, when that happened in the show, that kate should have come and said she didnt mind, or something. corny, but u know...

the storys cute! ;)
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
While I doubt I'll ever like Ziva all that much, she does have some good lines and she can hold her own against Gibbs, which I respect. I liked how Kate appeared to Ziva to ask that favour. It's very true to her character. Good work.
KaraLee713 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I still like Kate better, and I definitely loved this story! I'm a little annoyed with the people who continue to claim in their stories that Ziva is better (especially since some of them have only been registered since November/December) and I think that you really can't have a complete view on a character until you've read the fanfiction.

I mean, I know that when I watched NCIS (which I really don't anymore) I applied characteristics to Kate that only existed in the stories, and it made the show that much better for me to be able to give the characters more depth. Hmm... That doesn't make a lot of sense but, oh well.

I still thought this story was amazing, and a beautiful compromise between two warring factions. Though I'll always land on the Tate side of the fence rather than the Tiva side, I've decided to plant myself somewhere in the middle of the Ziva vs. Kate war. I'll support Kate, but I won't attack Ziva. And sorry for taking up all this space in a review.

So, in summary, great story, great author's note (no matter what anybody else says) and I'm looking forward to reading more by you!