Reviews for Baby First
Penciled In chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow, I really love this story. It's so gritty and real-it feels the way scenes set during a time of war should. You do an amazing job capturing the love and protectiveness James feels for Lily, as well as the fear and uncertainty coursing through everyone and tearing friends apart. Great writing.
padfoot and prongs foreva chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
hey! first of all sorry it took me so long to review ur story!

this was AMAZING! u def have not lost ur touch!

i really liked when remus suddenly came in and the moment james and remy looked into each other's eye! i also liked how u dipicted the battle between bellatrix and sirius! kind of foreshadowing / history repeats itself!

i m guessing that as they now know that remus is NOT the traitor they will trust him!

i also liked how u started the story! with james worry and love for lily and the un-born harry!

as always u had ur wonderful knack of riting something so well that it is very easy for the reader to see the scene playing out in front of them and even with a short one shot u've made the characters real and familiar! grt job!

lyl lyl

padfoot and prongs foreva
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
AW... this was absolutley wonderful. I am so glad you wrote this, it gives me hope that you will write again. I truly hope you do, you are such a wonderful writer, and I love all of your plots.
Callisto Nicol chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh sadcries! Just knowing what WILL happen to Lily and James breaks my heart, and watching them fight so very hard, only to die-just tear my heart out and rip it to pieces! James is so very caring. I'm glad Lily trusted Remus. It just seems like something she would do. This was a good fic. Kudos to you!
pannybaby123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i love it please write more soon!
Leonora chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Nice story, but why isn't April here?

And if you're not dead, and didn't leave the fanfiction writing 4ever, why don't you update the next generation series in the Harry Potter fanfiction stories site? I really liked it.
serious-writer chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aww such a good chapter i wish it could be more than a one-shot tho i really like it and will be wondering what happens. well anyway keep writting