Reviews for Snip
Pura blaze chapter 1 . 1/13
Short but sweet story liked it
kaykay chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow I love how she decides to move on with her life by cutting her hair Haku can't expect her to wait for him for forever. And its sad because she does love him but she can't live her life waiting for a promise that may or may not come true.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Interesting idea, I like the concept. Very original; I like how you gave her the strength to go on without Haku.
shooting star180 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
* Stares at story, mouth open and eyes blinking slowly*

Me: You...You...

*Eyes flaire up with fire and S.S180 burns the story. The fire goes down. Blush. makes a ice cyristal copy of story and sets it in place.*

Me: Sorry! What I'm trying to say is that I did not agree with this story. Chihiro will never forget about Haku. She loves him too much! Did you not see spireted away? You did? Alright. Think back to when Haku was a dragon, was bleeding madely and was in the boiler room. Chihiro stuck her arm up his mouth to make sure he swallowed. Are you telling us that even though she is willing to get her arm biten clean off by Haku, that she dosen't love him? Think about it.

* Gets surrounded by fire. When the fire is gone she is too.*
Erin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ohmigee! I can't imagine Chihiro with short hair! WOW!
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Angel: Sequel please!
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
A really nice little piece. The emotion is very nice, even if it is a tad bit short. Nice description, and I really liked the last line, which gave the whole thing a very melancholy feeling.

The only problem with this piece is that you keep skipping from past to present tense; watch that. Stay in one or the other.

Other than that, a very wonderful little piece. Good job.

Raven
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
boohoo. i've always wanted long hair so to read about chihiro chopping it all off made me weepy! i liked the part about the hairband abandoned was really good. nice story.
CiceroGuided chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
WHAH! that's sad. Poor Haku. but its good.
Isee chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow, I looked up your profile because you reviewed my story "Hair." It's funny that we both wrote stories about decisions girls made about their hair to distance themselves from their love interest.

This is pretty good considering English is not your first language. I noticed some spelling and grammatical errors, but nothing major. I just wanted to point out that "as shreds of her hair started falling to the floor like the trees shed their golden leaves in autumn" would be better as "as shreds of her hair started falling to the floor like golden leaves shed by trees in autumn" just for stylistic parallelism.

I like the last image of the purple hair band.
Newbie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I actually only watched spirited away cos my m8 had a story on de site nd she woodnt let me read it till i did. But i noticed urs, cos its original, nd read it!

I say good 4 Chihiro. Haku can't xpect her 2 wait 4 8 years! No way 2 treat a girl!

I tink its good stuff! If uve written longer stories i may read dem as well... If i can work out how!
brok3nragd0ll chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
simply love tis oneshot even though i have never watch spirited away. (:
Taedere chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hello,

I adored this little oneshot. It's perfect! Nice ending. Good Idea! I hope you will not mind if I put this little oneshot in my C2. Thank you for uploading and writing this fic.

Inspiration! TB
boblina chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Nice work, I like the idea for your one-shot.

Though the story itself seemed too short for a oneshot. I think more detail and description would've made it even better.

However, I love the last sentence.
Tabbytha chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Short but sweet.

It's good to read a fic where they don't get back together again, sad but good in some strange way.

Well done, it's well written and has just the right amount of emotion in it to give that sad feeling but also a happy one that she is finally moving on.

Good work!