Reviews for Release
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Unimportant memories? Things we don't remeber are still there, we just can't reach them. Luke's first sight would likely be the face of his mother.
rimera chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow... A for torture scenes
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*waving hand in the old Force Trick* you will respond . . . and soon . . . i really love your story! please write more!

May the Force Be With You,

Blakaize, Vader's Other Daughter

B: The one he doesn't like to talk about.

V: *holds up sign with black marker writing that reads: SHE'S EVIL. SAVE ME.

B: i saw that . . .

V: 0_0
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very dark and angsty, but I like it. Remind me not get on Lord Vader's bad side? (if at all possible)
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hum interesting... continue
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Thank you! this is wonderful. Kept me hooked. It is really intense, the suspense will Vader know who *poor* Luke is? I am looking forward to the next chapter. Great job!
furrylittlebantha chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Ek! Wow, your writing is amazing. This is...is...oh, gosh, I'm too excited to write a in-depth review. MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!

*pants* I will say that you capture Vader unusually well (don't you hate it when people make him nice and cuddly? He's EVIL, for sith's sake!) and Luke is just...ah. I'm going now to search out your others.

*pokes head back in* There will be more...right? *puppy-dog eyes* I mean, Vader's got to find out who Luke is!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Chilling! I was just re-reading Relief and freedom last night - imagine my surprise to find this posted today! It's so dark, so difficult to read due to Luke's pain - but what amazing writing.

I know that you have said that you had no intention on explaining how Luke gets into this situation or gets out of it - but inquring minds and all... :)

Treena