Reviews for Slant
RetickLover chapter 15 . 2/8
I think this is the second time i've read this, and I still love it xD Last chapter is just hilarious
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Day-um!
marlogirl chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
At times I thought I'd never get through all those paragraphs of "thinking" but other than that, it was good.
Alexis Night chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Lex, please... He needs to hear it's not his fault. You should have heard the things he was thinking about himself.
Alexis Night chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Fuck, Lex! You IDIOT! It's not Clark's fault! In fact, he already worried about that, so you damn well better convince him other wise, before I subject you to horrible, unspeakable forms of torture!
Alexis Night chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Well, shit. They'll probably have to find and get rid of the kryptonite before they can reverse this too. And don't worry Clark. Everyone has a dark side. The important part is you don't act on it when not being effected by strange glowing rocks.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
O.M.F.G. I'm goanna say Lex will find out the secret this time.
Yabbit chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
the ending was brilliant

:P
music-is-luv chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
AWESOME.

That is all.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i love it it is great woot woot to you. i hope theres clex in here
Secret Thought chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Lol. the ending is hilarious! :]
kuhekabir chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
Harmony chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I read your story in one sitting. I eagerly hit the addiction-be-damned next chapter button and enjoyed it from go. Thank you for writing.
itsasledgehammer chapter 15 . 2/21/2007
aw. This is so cute! I Loved it. Its like 2:30 in the morning and I haven't slept more than 3 hours in the best 5 days cuz I've been in NYC looking at places and schools and stuff and omg, I'm tired and out of it, but this was so cute! Lex and Clark are the cutest couple! amazing job, too. I loved the end, it was awesome.
itsasledgehammer chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Jonathan. Pitchfork. Shotgun. Tractor? Shotgun.

haha, best moment. I can really se those thoughts going through Lex's mind