Reviews for Amazonian Goku
InjuredPelican chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Nice fic. Very faithful to the DB style.
robotboyfan chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
That was really good keep it up.
KyLewin chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
No, it didn't 'such' too bad :wink: (see your A/N for an explination). Actually, I thought it was pretty good for the most part, but once you got to the action scene things seemed kind of rushed. The action stuff wasn't too bad, I just felt that the story could have been expanded a bit right there... maybe it's just because I tend to put far too much detail in my action scenes so when someone just tries to get through it a bit more quickly, it seems rushed... I don't know.

Anyway, good job with this chapter and congrats on finishing another story.
Courtney chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
This was a really cute story! I could definitely picture it as a filler episode before the Tenkaichi Budokai tournament! Keep it up!
x636 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very nicely done I like it keep going, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;D
KyLewin chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow, a new story from Toni? It's been a while since I've seen one of those. By the way, I like your use of the 'o' to mark separations... hmm, now where have I seen that before?

Anyway, good start to the story. I'd nearly forgotten about the bathroom humor that was so typical during Dragonball, but you have it about right from what I remember. The fighting was pretty well done given that he's not fighting anyone close to his level. Now all I have to do is keep reminding myself that he can't fly and won't be going SSJ any time soon...

Well, once again, good start. I look forward to seeing more of this story.