Reviews for The Scapegoat
jedinite chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I wanted her to pick Callisto in your story! Great story!
Martin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ok, since no one else will say it, I will. SCREW that soulmate crap, how many chances has she had, and wasted, 27? Is she EVER likely to get it right? Frankly, in this excellent story of yours, Callisto was by FAR the more deserving of a chance.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This story is making me feel all the feelings right now. I mean, I was rooting for Callisto. But I know that Xena and Gabrielle are soul mates and all that. Still, I knew that Xena would come back because of Callisto, but I still hoped for Callisto to turn around or for Xena to say don't do it. The idea that Callisto's story about her upbringing so to speak being different than in canon is definately interesting. It is different, and I like that. I hope to find another Gabrielle/Callisto story with a happy ending, but this was a very good read, so I don't wish at all for it to change. I hope there is more from you, and I want you to know how much I love this story.

Erin
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Screw Tapert and Raimi, this should be the canon ending. It was just so perfect and flawless and superb and I don't own a thesaurus or there would be more words of similar meaning I'd use to describe your epic. But none of them really work, because there are no words for this that can capture how it made me feel. You've got me all teary eyed and feeling warm and fuzzy. You've turned me into a total marshmallow, if I get made into smores and eaten it's your fault. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. And I don't even KNOW you! You have me so overwhelmed by your story that I can't think of anything else to say. Except Dfghhdswdghhjj, which doesn't count because it's unintelligible.

You are AMAZING

ToaoK
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was fantastic. That is seriously all I can say to describe it. Just fantastic.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I know this is coming way after you posted this, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It gave me a Callisto I actually felt for, and a Gabrielle/Callisto pairing that didn't make me feel like it was done entirely on the author's whim. And I love that everything mentioned in this story had a purpose. Nothing about it seemed unnecessary.

Thank you for sharing this.
SDM56 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Beautiful and wonderful story. I absolutely loved everything about this story, especially Callisto. ]
The-Intensity chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Nice Work!
SanquisSerpent chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is such an amazing beautiful story! You brought so much depth to the characters, and especially to the Gabby/Callisto relationship (it is fast becoming my favorite ship for XWP. Actually, Xena/Gabrielle/Callisto is my OT3
Squall Leonhart1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow. Just... wow. Beautifully written. I honestly can't think of anything else to say.
Mariva chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
omg this was an AMAZING story! you are such a gifted writer and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. thanks for posting!
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was heartbreaking. I loved the Callisto you portrayed, and it was just so, so sad that Gabrielle did not love her back in the way she wanted. This was a great story, with funny but also emotional bits - I really enjoyed it.
Epicfan82 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
WOW... You're a really good writer.. That was, wow.. I don't have words.. I LOVED the story.
omegia chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
So I just read this, cant believe i didnt find this sooner. Great Fic. Amazing. !
TrialLunatic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Wow. This story is so beautiful in so many ways. I'm completely at a loss for words (so I guess I'm glad you already had a bunch of reviews).

Honestly, one of the best things I have ever read. I am simply completely speechless. Kudos. Majorly.