Reviews for The Way We Get By
wildmage89 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
So this story definately seems like it has potential. What happened to the rest of it, it's been a year and a half since you updated. :( me want more!
Yukinna chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I love this fic I hope you update on this. Keep up the good work just like you do on you tekken fics :D.
LittleSuteinu chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LITTLSUTIENU
Verse Chorus Verse chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
I've got to admit, I usually don't like this pairing, but you pull it off really well.

The sex scene could be a little more detailed with their feelings on what's happening.
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Aha, LEMON! Well, I think you should switch the ratings to M _

This was such a sweet chapter. And yes, I am wondering what Kagome and Inuyasha will do.

lol nice comeback with Houjo's last line.
Matylda Tyler chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Nonononono! Kagome loves InuYasha and that's it!
Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Awe, poor Inuyasha, Kigome must pay! *stabs Kigome* never liked her anyway!
Amara LeWicked chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
omg i feel so bad for inuyasha, you must update at once, i must know her decision!
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Aww, that was sweet; Houjo's and Kagome's first kiss :)

Well, to be honest, I don't watch the shows much. But I DO read the mangas, and I do enjoy it. So anyway, I was kinda expecting Kagome to chose Houjo FIRST and THEN Inuyasha, once his brain is in the right place ]

Please update soon!
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hey there. I have you on author alert and when this story came up, I was thrilled to see that you wrote for Inuyasha.

Well, I am trying to get to Chapter 3 here, but for some reason it won't load. So here's what I think so far:

Don't worry about the pairings: the anime Inuyasha shows many hints of pairings. So I like it! Yes, I do think that it was wise to have Kagome date Houjo for a while. But I am an InuyashaxKagome fan :)

'til chapter 3.