Reviews for Neojourney
Cool! :)
Sparky16 chapter 20 . 9/4/2001
WHAAAAAAAA I'm crying here, so sad !_! sniff
Sparky16 chapter 21 . 9/4/2001
?_? Boy, you sure wrote from the time I left. Necly done… uh, my head's spinny!
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 21 . 9/4/2001
Yay! Cirrus is alive! *happy happy* Anyway, (both) chapter(s) are GREAT! Vulpix! *grins* but get Gary to leave Mew alone, k?
Trish chapter 21 . 9/3/2001
Aww...the last chapter of Neojourney is coming up? :( I'm going to miss it. Now if Aria's really Cirrus's child - the father would probably be Gary _~ You're writing really well Jenn. Bravo
Trish chapter 20 . 8/23/2001
(Sniffs)Awwww that was so sad! Poor Cirrus! Poor Gary! :( She can't really be dead can she? This was especially sad for me to read this because I just lost my gran (as you know) - but I know you have some brilliant twist coming up or something in that wonderful imagination of yours. So next chapter please!
Deena15 chapter 20 . 8/23/2001
You like the British accents, too? I've recently aquired an obsession with British accents... . ;;. I always miss Survivor, maybe cuz I'm online all day...every day...By the way, I missed South Park too!::pouts:: Ah, well. I should be talking about how exceptionally horrible this chapter is...j/k.:-P Awesome chapter as always!.
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 19 . 7/21/2001
Funny... Where DID Mewtwo get that glass of orange juce? Sorry for not reviwing last chapter- computer problems *kicks computer* That was great too! Moonsong goes... Wahhh! Xandy the cindaquil? interesting... anyway, keep it up, Pikajenn!
Deena15 chapter 19 . 7/20/2001
Intresting way of avoiding angry mobs of "Neojourney" fans.. By the way, "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" rocks! Do you watch it on Comedy Central or ABC?
Sparky16 chapter 19 . 7/20/2001
Okay… I don't know what to think of your… (What's the word I'm looking for) Weirdness! It was still a good laugh though!
Sparky16 chapter 16 . 7/18/2001
Yes I'm back and I'm glad to be reading again! I'm so hapy o be home. I'll tell you everything later P.J.
doompaw chapter 18 . 7/16/2001
Yes Ash is chopped liver! ! Have the next part out sooooooooon!
wargreymon chapter 18 . 7/14/2001
Please continue!
A Torch in Her Eyes chapter 18 . 7/13/2001
More! More! More! Now! Now! Now! Uhh, sorry. Can't help it, but I need to know what happens! You're a very good writer, Pikajenn, your sense of humor is amazing, I love it all!
Trish chapter 18 . 7/13/2001
So Cirrus let Moonsong go...*Sniff*. Great chapter as usual Jenn.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »