Reviews for Neojourney
Pikajenn chapter 18 . 7/13/2001
So, did anyone yawn at the beginning? I know they're so catchy! Aiight, so I forgot about Pineco in this chapter, but who'd want to be a Pineco? Not me, that's for sure.
A Torch in Her Eyes chapter 17 . 7/13/2001
You... You... You... You evil person! How could you just stop it there? If you don't right more I'll... I'll... uhh... Just get another chapter up asap and I'll add the story to my favorites list!
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 17 . 7/10/2001
Ohhh... Scary... Poor Cirrus, what a choice. I'd chose Vulpix, but I'm byiast. Keep going, Pikajenn!
no need to know chapter 17 . 7/9/2001
it was incredibly evil to just leave it there. LOL.
wargreymon chapter 17 . 7/9/2001
This is really funny!
Pikajenn chapter 17 . 7/9/2001
Now I'll have that song running through my mind all day. Great choice, bleah. yeah right!
wargreymon chapter 16 . 7/9/2001
Great story!
Deena15 chapter 16 . 7/8/2001
Talk about crossovers...awesome chapter like always, Pikajenn! And hopefully it's not...::gasp::...The End!.
Trish chapter 16 . 7/7/2001
Great chapter, Jenn. And you put in Xena - I know why too. _ My guess is that she'll undertake a new journey. Next chapter pwease.
no need to know chapter 16 . 7/7/2001
Xena I can see, even Rose, but Cell? LOL.
Pikajenn chapter 16 . 7/7/2001
I hope I haven't confused anyone...
wargreymon chapter 15 . 7/6/2001
Great story!
Trish chapter 15 . 7/5/2001
Writer's Block sux doesn't it. Another terrific chapter Jenn - prob Cirrus just passed out.
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 14 . 7/2/2001
That was great! Go Cirrus, Go Cirrus, Go Go Go Cirus! YAY! Poor Gary... but, like mewtwo said, he's expendable. (You can tell I don't like Gary, can't you?) Anyway, great job, Pikajenn!
Deena15 chapter 14 . 7/1/2001
Well, Mewtwo certainly got hasty back there, sure he's not posessed?o.O Hey, it could happen!.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »