Reviews for Endless Destiny
Not bad update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
will you please write more.
pookjuhy chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
will Heero finish the battle?
war sage chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
great start
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very nice, please continue this story and update soon.
Bahamut Alpha Omega Zero chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
When will chapter 2 be out?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love this, please update and continue.
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
whats going to happen? will Heero get wing zero back? will he meet Kira?
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
awesome chapter...i like it...hopefully heero gets Wing Zero back soon
nxkris chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
very interesting. i like bringing heero in without being known and that he saves mayu. also stealing a mobile suit is great. will you be updating any time soon?
Peloponnese chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
A good start, to be sure. I've got one nit-pick, though. The colonies were named after the Lagrange Points that they were stationed at, 1-5. It is my understanding that Lagrange Points are real scientific theory (the idea being that they are areas where Earth's gravity interacts with the Moon's to create a stable gravitational force in certain areas of space). Even if the "real" part is not correct, it is certain that there is no L6 to be found on any map of the Earth Sphere in any Gundam universe. Beyond that, this was an excellent beginning.

And really, who cares about the canon ending of Endless Waltz? If fans were so concerned about canon, FanFiction would not exist in the first place! Write Heero in any way you want to!

-G. Wagers
Stickstrike chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
this is really interesting... but how come you havent updated for so long? i really want to read the next chapter, if there is one.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I want to see what happens at the next chapter, so please update,

I want to read more about this story.
Phantom Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is really interesting! I hope to see a new chapter soon!
someone chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
is this story discontinued? because i really like the idea and would really like for it to be continued.