Reviews for He'll be the death of us all
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
Cool
alicewiggles chapter 32 . 1/27/2014
of Course can't have her not have the baby's first moments without first planet / first spaceship / first Thor beaming
DeniseM chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
I am just now reading this story and whilst I think its great, I wonder why you think JJ wouldnt have come across a motorcycle before? My dad road a motorcycle during WW11 and JJ was probably born in the early 50s, so not impossible.
Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 32 . 6/17/2006
You know, you should write a sequal, but this has a good ending, and I love it. 'First time on an alian planet' that's so Jack! I loved this fic and will going to see your other work soon.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 31 . 6/17/2006
AWW! I liked this chapter a lot. I don't know who I felt worse for Jack, Sam, or Daniel; he's in the middle of the birthing action most of the time. Oh, wll, moving on to the last chapter.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 30 . 6/17/2006
Hey, I bet Alice reminds Sam of herself when she was that age; always asking questions :) That's an interesting chapter, I'm moving on now because it's cliffy
Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 29 . 6/17/2006
You know I think Teal'c is a little more used to the speach of humans then you give him credit for. I really liked this chapter, but am now moving on to the next one.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 28 . 6/17/2006
Interesting encounter with Pete... It's just like him to jump to the rape conclusion. Oh well what can we say he's a cop :) I loved having everyone together in normal life last chapter.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 27 . 6/17/2006
That was cool! :) I loved that, and Elliot is alive, he died in the series. I'm gaving a great time with thiw fic. Sorry, by the way about my complaints in the previous chapter.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 26 . 6/17/2006
For starters what's with this "last time" crap? I hate it when people forshadow that people are leaving, it makes me sad:(

On other notes, there's nothing that says she can't continue at the SGC with a kid. If you recall she was on maternity leave in the episode of season 9 when Janet came through the stargate as one of the alternat SG-1s. I'm just sad about that is all. I'm moving on to the next chapter now :)

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 25 . 6/17/2006
This is cool, and I'm glad you kept it going this long. Poor Sam she's going to go nuts if the guys don't stop hounding her. Honestly, Cassie needs to give it a rest! Sam's cooking... well, I feel sorry for whoever ends up eating her food :)

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 24 . 6/16/2006
This would have been a very lame way to end a great fic such as this. I'm glad you've kept writing because it's awsome.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 23 . 6/16/2006
People keep mentioning KIDS I wonder? Moving on now because I want to know what happens next...

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 22 . 6/16/2006
What a wonderful day: present, reuniou, ect. I'm really enjoying this fic :) See you in the nezt chapter.

Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
I bet she's pregnant! That was a typical Jack-ish proposal if there ever was one :) I'm going on now to the chapter.