Reviews for The Cold Room
Kevin Fox chapter 11 . 1/6
Maybe your computer was hexed by Slytherins? And Draco was Transfigured into a ferret by Barty Crouch Jr in /Goblet of Fire/, Draco's fourth year. Author says this is third year AU, /Prisoner of Azkaban/ timeframe. However, the less Malfoy (any of them) the better.
Kevin Fox chapter 3 . 1/2
A few grammar errors - you're essay should be possessive, try your essay - but I like Remus Lupin trying to help Harry. JKR didn't really flesh out her characters (surely Ron wouldn't be so dense, Hermione has feelings beyond 'brightest witch of her generation', and JKR's Albus - don't get me started on the old dingbat).

Animal wolves often live in packs, older teaching younger... is whoever bit Remus antisocial, chaotic? Shouldn't there be a group going around teaching new werewolves, at least so they don't bite themselves and reveal weres to society?
- kevinfoxboy47ATyahooDOTcom
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
amazing story!~~~~
Mentathial chapter 20 . 2/21/2017
lovely story
Mentathial chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
lovely chapter and amazing story! I loved that small tidbit about were wolves that you added, about them being protective over their "cubs", because it really fits in with your story. Just a minor correction, which the Potterhead in me won't let me not make, it's page 394 not 164. Apart from that, your story is really nice.
Laughing chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
If you didn't get the joke in the note, it's siriusly black. So funny
Unknown chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
I like the story but:
You're you are
Your possession (they own it)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 12 . 2/12/2016
:) my face burst into smiles!
GOD chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
its sirius orion black not sirius leigh black
GOD chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
defendo is a cutting curse you moron
Lisa Cooper chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Excellent work "The Cold Room" was. I know hard times are character building, but it was wonderful to see Harry get some good things. Thank you for your story, Lisa Cooper
Lisa Cooper chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I enjoyed Chapter 7, "Whispers In The Dark, A Harry Potter Fanfic". I thought it was particularly interesting how you developed Mimerva McGonall's and Remus Lupin's characters. It was interesting your guess what the more human, less teachery side of the might be like. Thanks for your story. It's quite fun to read. L. Cooper
1234567890 chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I really like your story and if you like it keep it the way it is. If the readers don't like it they can read a different story. Don't change what you like just because other people don't like it. And again great story!
BrightPetal91 chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story. Make sure you proofread your work, there were a lot of mistakes.
Brittany chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Power to the adopted people! I am the oldest of five adopted kids and so I enjoy hearing about other people being adopted. The story was really good