Reviews for Resolutions
florabunny00 chapter 50 . 2/22/2020
I love this series so much! It's so great! My only complaint is that there isn't an epilogue where we can see how all the characters are doing in a few years because I'd love to see Mira, Alex and John's personalities when they get older, as well as Sirius and Naomi's second child and everyone else in the series (Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, Remus and Emmeline, Sirius and Naomi, the other Weasleys, and Dumbledore!)

(This was a really long review and I'm sorry for that but I wish we got to see more of the characters years later when the babies are grown up!)
Zengal chapter 50 . 2/3/2020
Thank you for a wonderful story!
Shreya chapter 50 . 12/2/2019
The whole series was brilliant. I sometimes forget that this is fanfiction and not cannon. The whole series was beautifully composed. The character , it's settings and the plot was mind blowing. Hope it had a sequel.
send cookies chapter 24 . 9/23/2019
i can't wait until harry preposes to ginny
Mogombo97 chapter 50 . 7/16/2019
One of my all time favourite series. The charchter develipment, the emotion, the flow. Everything about it was perfect. My only problem is there isn't anymore to read
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 50 . 6/18/2019
Great series. I must say, magnificent. So much darker, although I preferred the battle of Hogwarts and Harry being the unintended horcrux but you didn’t know at that time.

I really enjoyed it, especially the more grim aspect (Arthur, Percy), felt more real that the Weasleys (bless them, I love them) had lost more members.
John chapter 50 . 2/21/2019
Add one for Harry and Ginny’s wedding and life after that in the truth series
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 50 . 7/7/2018
Just finished the last chapter.
Wanted to say the Truth Series have been some of the best stories ever ..
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 42 . 7/7/2018
I hope if Sirius is paralyzed its not for long.
Also Bill is the spy didn't see that coming.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 16 . 7/6/2018
I had predicted that Ron was under the Imperius Curse secretly. I think it could still happen not completely sure.

Things are getting interesting though.
Phoenix Wreague chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I think this is so good and i'm really happy Sirius is not dead because he is my favourite character after Ginny
MrsH chapter 50 . 2/23/2018
This is my second time to read the entire series and it held up very well on a second reading. Thank you so much for sharing it, and for making sure it was so cohesive and well-plotted.
LordPentragon chapter 50 . 11/22/2017
Congratilations are in order for one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is the happy ending that the marauders deserved to have. Almost all players were in character and these characters developed fantastically. I hope that you will keep writing.. What I didn't like was the overhyped Dumbledore who chickened in battle-he is my favourite character. While I liked the Snape personna, he could be a bit deeper. Voldemort also was ultra cunning which I loved, but again he was powerless. I really loved Peter.
My best regards,
L. P
Malussl chapter 50 . 6/26/2017
AMAZING. thank you!
DrEaMLiN chapter 50 . 4/10/2017
omggg. the series is amazing! i couldn't put it down at all and i just finished reading.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »