Reviews for Yield
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I actually cannot believe I haven't reviewed this already. I also cannot believe that there are not more reviews.

This is an unbelievably mind blowing story. It is passionate, it is beautiful, it is terrifying and yet, so saddening as well. You should be be proud of your work, well done!
sagey chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I cant believe I have never reviewed this story..I thought I had..and since I have read it countless times..I loved it..

I really felt so sad for john but that inner strength of his...and then yielding to something that he has really always wanted...

and teyla...I love her taking command...and thne love that it is john that takes the lead at the end...

no way teyla will be able to resist that...

hugs
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I quite liked this. It was unique and well written.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Very well done! And you've read Kushiel's Dart, I take it? lol
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Interesting, and different!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Really well written. Great work:)
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Um...

Very interesting storyline, good plot devices, good characterizations. I want to say I enjoyed it but that seems a bit flippant given the basis of John's torment, even for an angst-junkie like me.
denise42 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I really enjoyed this story but it was way too short i was just getting into it when it finished.
Maggie Sheppard chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow! That was so good! Very heartbreaking and intense! Please tell me you're making a sequel to this? I'd like to see how badly John reacts toward women after all that has happened to him! Now that he's away from that place, will he still be able to make love to Teyla without fear? Great job! Do you have any other stories like this one? I'd love to read them! Especially if they have Shep Whumpage!
Sara Loui chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow...that was the first thing that came into my head upon coming to write review for this fic...I realy enjoyed reading it, some people have a intriguing way of telling the dark, not so run of the mill stories with a tact that impresses any genre reader and you seem to have mastered it with this fic. Great story,

Sara Lou
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
oh this was disturbingly good... love John's path to healing.

"That which yields is not always weak."

Oh how true!
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Definitely dark, but powerful, so very powerful. Honestly, I can't figure a good way to say much else other than you've got to keep writing, because you're amazing.
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
The...If I wrote 50 reviews I still wouldn't be able to express how much I LOVE this story. I bow to your talent.