Reviews for Truth Through Mirrors
mooncutie11 chapter 6 . 8/14
oh jeez, how are the other titans coping? do they hear all of this?
This was good. I did not expect it to end up being about pregnancy though
bbrealove chapter 12 . 7/27
That was the best story I have read on here. NO LIE
HunterMoore chapter 12 . 5/16
Awesome story, really interesting idea having their minds join like that. Great work.
Aria Kudo chapter 12 . 5/3
Love this fanfiction! So cute. The fact that Raven and Beast Boy have a son is adorable. Was expecting Trigon to come down and have a talk with beast boy... that would be hilarious.
deathbuth chapter 12 . 3/20
ThatOneTTGFan chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Love. This. Story. Please make a sequel
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Too freaking cute! 3
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I like... LOVED THE STORY! I don't think anyone (no offence :( ) other than you would come up with a great story plot. The climax was a very creative and artistic though. Too much to be said about this , so let me break it down: A brilliant, genius, ROMANTIC, hilarious, delirious, over the top, head over heels, top rating, story. Its was too unique... I LOVE IT! You need to make a sequel... wait no... scratch that... You MUST make a sequel. I COMMAND YOU TO MAKE A SEQUEL AND IM NOT TAKING "NO" FOR AN ANSWER! OK luv u :)
SaintMichael95 chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I loved the story! Sooo much juicy fluff! I kinda wish they would have gotten a little kinky in their shared Mindscape and had a huge Orgy with their emoticlones... I know im perverted, but that would still be awesome... Just saying.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
So I'm just randomly reading stories from my favorites list and this still deserves to be there _
shugokage chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Amazing story!
DearDreadful chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Omg that was the cutest ending ever. I really enjoyed this story
Saberpoint chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
You know I kind of expected the aspects of Beast Boys mind to be animals. Like an owl for intelligence, the Beast for rage, lion for bravery, etc. However now the way you have the mind meld thing going on I can see where that would have been... complicated. Still I'm kind of wonder what corner of Beast Boys mind has all is animals. I'm sure they would like to tell him something.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
This is the 10th time I have read this story and it still makes me cry thank you so much for writing it