Reviews for Danny Day Care
Arrowhead1996 chapter 49 . 7/2/2013
This story was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! I got some weird looks from my dad for all the giggling and laughing that I did, but that's no problem.
becgate chapter 49 . 5/22/2013
I loved this story! ! It was amazing!
becgate chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This story is wonderful! ! Can't wait to read the rest! !
Eisette chapter 49 . 2/25/2013
Eeeeee, I absolutely loved this story! Sam and Jack were done so perfectly in character 3 and I hafta say, I was very glad to see such a lovely shippy epilogue to end on - even Maggie's cameo was utterly adorable!
I just absolutely loved the tension between Jack and Sam, particularly mid-week ish when they we unaware of their growing relationship, but it was definitely there. The photos were a lovely touch, and very well done as a literary device by connectin everything together. Gosh, I just love your writing so much, even if I am a bit late to the party :)
Usually, I abhor little kids in fic, but this was done incdibly well, with enough focus on all aspects of the story rather than just the kid. Unlike in other stories, where the different dynamic seems to be used as an excuse for authors to write everyone horrendously out of character, this was utterly perfect and believable, even when you were writing the less-major characters like Hammond (he and Jack had such a great dynamic) and tour-guide Ted. And of course, I absolutely loved Sam's complete disinterest in Pete xD
I'm rambling slightly, oops. Basically, I know you posted this a while ago, but I just want to say this is actually one of the best fics I've read for portraying Sam and Jack's relationship and mannerisms, and definitely the best 'team-member gets shrunk' story I've ever read! Thank you so much for posting it! Best wishes x
Katetanic chapter 49 . 1/2/2012
I. LOVE. IT!

Great story, Kate. It took me a few days to get through it but had me laughing a lot and was really fun.

Love the epilogue, too! LOL
4 the dragon hearted girl chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This is very cute I love it:)
Falling Like Rain chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! :D I'm reading this out loud to my younger sister and we get quite a few laughs out of it. She's a huge SG-1 fan and this fic is like a dream come true for her. Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it with us!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 49 . 6/17/2011
LOVE. PERIOD!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 48 . 6/17/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE THE ENDING!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 44 . 6/17/2011
i love this twist! totally awesome!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
oh such a fantastic end line! so perfect :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
"It is simple. I am Teal'c."

best line ever!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
so i googled hero turtle lol. same as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...(i played the video game with my brother as a kid lol)

and then i noticed some other vocab strange-ities. where are you from dear? :)

love this story so much and this is an especially awesome chpt!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
i think among all this wonderful cuteness this line was my favorite to imagine lol: "Teal'c was wearing the expression that was the Jaffa equivalent of rolling on the ground laughing hysterically."
Infinitechange chapter 49 . 4/4/2011