Reviews for Danny Day Care
Lina03 chapter 49 . 6/5
Lovely fic, thanks for sharing )
LostCriesofTime chapter 3 . 4/9
Such an adorable story you have here. You're building it up so well so far and I love the humour here, the way you've portrayed all of the characters and the adorableness of Daniel. This is definitely hitting my favourites list, you have such talent and your story is incredible! Just wanted to tell you that :)
Dream Painter chapter 49 . 11/23/2015
This was a fun read, through and through. Little Danny was adorable, of course. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but I just wanted to drop a line to say that you are one of the best SG1 fanfiction writers I've ever come across. I can't say enough how much I loved this story...and all the others! You have an incredible grasp on all of the characters and handled the S/J relationship the way I think it really would have happened. You seriously could have written for the show. Hope to see ANYTHING again from you real soon!
Felix- Star chapter 49 . 7/1/2015
I loved this story it was brilliant! And also made me laugh out loud several times! It is a shame you you dont seem to be writing anymore as you really capture the characters well!
madcasmi chapter 49 . 2/17/2015
All good things must come to an end...
This was written in 2006... The whole series can be watched on Hulu and Amazon Prime. Any chance we could have another story? Your twins are Tweens now! Lol!
rosen006 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
This chapter was hysterical! Jack (with an assist from Teal'c as T-Rex Apophis) acting out SG-1's adventures with dolls was priceless! Thanks for some genius imagery.
MattKennedy chapter 49 . 11/10/2014
Fun Story! :)
5ngela chapter 49 . 6/30/2014
Really really really love your story. I reread it several times because it was very awesome. Thank you for making this great story
Arrowhead1996 chapter 49 . 7/2/2013
This story was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! I got some weird looks from my dad for all the giggling and laughing that I did, but that's no problem.
becgate chapter 49 . 5/22/2013
I loved this story! ! It was amazing!
becgate chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This story is wonderful! ! Can't wait to read the rest! !
Eisette chapter 49 . 2/25/2013
Eeeeee, I absolutely loved this story! Sam and Jack were done so perfectly in character 3 and I hafta say, I was very glad to see such a lovely shippy epilogue to end on - even Maggie's cameo was utterly adorable!
I just absolutely loved the tension between Jack and Sam, particularly mid-week ish when they we unaware of their growing relationship, but it was definitely there. The photos were a lovely touch, and very well done as a literary device by connectin everything together. Gosh, I just love your writing so much, even if I am a bit late to the party :)
Usually, I abhor little kids in fic, but this was done incdibly well, with enough focus on all aspects of the story rather than just the kid. Unlike in other stories, where the different dynamic seems to be used as an excuse for authors to write everyone horrendously out of character, this was utterly perfect and believable, even when you were writing the less-major characters like Hammond (he and Jack had such a great dynamic) and tour-guide Ted. And of course, I absolutely loved Sam's complete disinterest in Pete xD
I'm rambling slightly, oops. Basically, I know you posted this a while ago, but I just want to say this is actually one of the best fics I've read for portraying Sam and Jack's relationship and mannerisms, and definitely the best 'team-member gets shrunk' story I've ever read! Thank you so much for posting it! Best wishes x
Katetanic chapter 49 . 1/2/2012
I. LOVE. IT!

Great story, Kate. It took me a few days to get through it but had me laughing a lot and was really fun.

Love the epilogue, too! LOL
4 the dragon hearted girl chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This is very cute I love it:)
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »