Reviews for The Feelings Saga Book 1: The Sentimental Feelings
el-Jimmeister chapter 18 . 11/25
...I kinda feel guilty for skipping straight to this chapter. (I am trying to learn how to write romantic scenes for the later chapters my own ongoing story and get the confidence and inspiration to do so.) But I love the way you pay attention to detail and the nuances of 17th century culture. I could see that you really took your time to research on this based on what I have read on the author's notes. Well done.

When I really get the time to sit back and relax, I will read this whole thing from the start.
Moi chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Loved this chapter, especially the ending. Loved this story and is actually sad to see it end. Fortunately there is hope of the sequel, so I'm off to read it now. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Moi chapter 18 . 6/10/2014

That was... *steamy*. Loved, simply loved this chapter, especially the thoughts on the word desire. Well done.
Moi chapter 17 . 6/10/2014

Loved the way Albel resolved his insomia, snicker
Moi chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
I loved the feelings you managed to convay in this chapter
Moi chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I love how you mix humour with deeper thoughts in this fic.
Moi chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Poor albel. you really like to torture him, don't you? Still love this story.
Moi chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Lol, loved the scene with Nel and the soup. Loved the atmosphere you built when the biys Went shopping. Simply lived this chapter to bits.
Moi chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Snicker, love Albel's tantrum.
moi chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I lost this story some time ago so I was thrilled to find it again. Big bonus that it is now complete. And with a sequel! Am off to dig out the ice Cream. This story deserves some yummy ice Cream.
rainbow chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
aww.. .haruka is really the cutest character, i just loved this chapter.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I'm so loving this fic! Totally sad that its been almost a year since u updated but from the authors notes from the other chapters I can tell that its not a rare occurrence so I won't freak out and think that u forgot about it! -
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
NONONONONO! I! WAS! SO! CLOSE! (jkjk) Seriously, cutting it off in the middle was cruel! D':
I love your story, though.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Woooooo I lovey dove love this and a sequel double yay I can't wait XD please update soon or my head will explode.
The Riddick chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ah! Ciissi, I finally found you again! _ I doubt that you remember me, but I followed your story for a long time back in 2006 on AFF. My name back then was something I can't remember, but I remember reviewing every chapter and looking forward to your updates. I unfortunately fell out of the internet world but I was excited to find you. I can finally give you this art/Sentimental-Feelings-32191059

Glad to see you continuing. I adore this story so much.