Reviews for Unforgiven
becca65d chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Any chance on an update :-)
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
This is a great fic, the psychological aspect is good and the feelings are all over the place, they are in character and the plot is awesome. Why let it die? -cry- Oh, why?
My1SweetObsession chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I really like this story the only problem with it was the color of Deans eyes, you have them as hazel they are actully green. minor detail. Great strory though and am looking forward to more.
VickyP chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Please update! I don't care how long it's been, you just have to finish this!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Hey! I just read this story not realising it has been so long since it was updated. Are you going to finish it? I'm really enjoying it.
Aya Salim chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This story is really amazing. And you're a very fluent writer, your style is amazing and the way you pay attention to the details is freaking amazing ... You're Awesome *Dean Stoned Grin* ;)) Keep up and don't make us wait :D
VickyP chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Please update! I doesn't matter that its been sooo many years.
frostfalcon chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I really wish there had been more to this it has the potential to be really good...
LeiaFloyd chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
nooo!

why are most good stories left hanging?
Samantha V chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Really good story and quite the cliffie. It's been four years(ish) but any chance for another chapter?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
This was awesome! I would love to see if you have more! WOW. Riveting, sweetie! This was fantastic!

*hugs*

Mandy
Auric Neko chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
This is really, REALLY good! I love the way that you write, and how you've put in little bits of their childhood, it makes the whole story so much more original!

And I'm loving the angstyness of it all! :D

I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Katiki chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Would anyone like to read an ending to this story? I couldn't stand to see it left hanging like this, so I wrote a final chapter to give it a happy ending. I did it for myself, but if anyone else would like to read it, just send me a PM and I'd be happy to e-mail it to you.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
um could you please update soon?
beth9874 chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
archive searching is fun, but it means you find a great story like this, that has been abandoned. [ so please can you update. pretty please