Reviews for Unforgiven
Please update the next chapter! I love the story
VickyP chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I've done it before and I'm gonna do it again, I hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction! You have to complete your stories! You have us all on edge with this one!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
When I noticed I was on chapter five I went oh well this is going to end quickly does dean die is everything an easy fix but it seems to be that the stories been abandoned whih hurts becuase it was so excellent maybe well get an update one day but for now all I can say is you have an amazing story here
becca65d chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Any chance on an update :-)
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
This is a great fic, the psychological aspect is good and the feelings are all over the place, they are in character and the plot is awesome. Why let it die? -cry- Oh, why?
My1SweetObsession chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I really like this story the only problem with it was the color of Deans eyes, you have them as hazel they are actully green. minor detail. Great strory though and am looking forward to more.
VickyP chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Please update! I don't care how long it's been, you just have to finish this!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Hey! I just read this story not realising it has been so long since it was updated. Are you going to finish it? I'm really enjoying it.
Aya Salim chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This story is really amazing. And you're a very fluent writer, your style is amazing and the way you pay attention to the details is freaking amazing ... You're Awesome *Dean Stoned Grin* ;)) Keep up and don't make us wait :D
VickyP chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Please update! I doesn't matter that its been sooo many years.
frostfalcon chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I really wish there had been more to this it has the potential to be really good...
LeiaFloyd chapter 5 . 2/21/2011

why are most good stories left hanging?
Samantha V chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Really good story and quite the cliffie. It's been four years(ish) but any chance for another chapter?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
This was awesome! I would love to see if you have more! WOW. Riveting, sweetie! This was fantastic!

Auric Neko chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
This is really, REALLY good! I love the way that you write, and how you've put in little bits of their childhood, it makes the whole story so much more original!

And I'm loving the angstyness of it all! :D

I can't wait to read your next chapter!