Reviews for Cerebral Soldiers
tommy.nelson.10441 chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
Just saying if you update this again ill be waiting good luck:)
Zarina3908 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Oh, man cliffhanger ending huh? I hope you can get back to this story soon, it's very good.
Black Zed chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
goddammit why do all the good stories in this fandom get abandoned...
Twisterfoot chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
HAVE YOU ABANDONED US BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME SAD.
Mental General chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Hope you update some time in the future, I've really enjoyed your story so far. Just recently I finished Psychonauts myself and I'm glad to have read this story to scratch the itch. I noticed minor spelling and grammar issues in the chapters but I'm sure you're aware of them already.

Regards, E.
Hearnishere123 chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
update soon please
Pandombie chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
xdcgvbhjnk,mhjngfvds! This is wonderful please update!
Red-hEadNightlOver chapter 29 . 4/7/2011
*spazzes* i can't wait! i can't wait! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
facebones chapter 29 . 2/16/2011
awesome story! please continue :D
Lisa chapter 29 . 1/17/2011
Hey there

I played Psychonauts for the first time this week and got hopelessly hooked. When I came to I honestly wasn't expecting to find anything worthwhile. But your fanfiction seriously blew me away. The writing is great, the plot is absolutely fantastic, and there is a really good balance between the emotional stuff and action.

I know that life gets busy, and I understand the way fandoms come and go, making it hard to keep interest through a whole story, BUT...I would really, really like you to keep writing and finish this one. If you did, it would make my day.
The Shameful chapter 29 . 10/17/2010
This was..wow, definitely one of my favourites.

Normally I just get annoyed when fanfic authors decide to have Raz work for the bad guys to protect someone, but you made it work nicely.

You also did a good job of keeping characters personalities individual, as opposed to some of the other longer fanfics where all the characters seem to loose a lot of there individuality and more noticeable quirks.

Hope to see you finish this!
NA chapter 29 . 10/16/2010
Aww, finished it, sad face:(.

Definitely one of the best psychonauts fanfics I've read, hope to see you finish it. Anyway, off to read some of your other Psy. Fanfics.
Armageddemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Just finished reading, what a great story! You write well and have a very complex plot.

Hope to see more soon!
Anon chapter 21 . 8/21/2010
Soooo...Raz has been walking around on a broken leg for who knows how long, is no doubt having a bitch of a time even before Lili punches him in the face and almost knocks him in the lake (where he would have drowned thanks to his broken leg), and he's still calm enough to apologize to her? That's just...I wish I was that mature.
Samu chapter 28 . 7/19/2010
I was really excited when I saw that this story was updated, and you haven't disappointed yet. You've built up the anticipation nicely for the next chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next.