Reviews for All the King's Horses
Aronim chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
This is a very cute and wellwritten piece. So glad someone competent is willing to write in this universe.

I'd like to say though, that I simply didn't understand what happended at the end of chapter 2 (from "GOOD MORNING..." to the end). Maybe it's just me, but that could be written clearer.

Also, you should be careful to vary Etna's and Larhal's inner monologue a bit more, as they sound very alike. I think you should maybe narrow the vocabolary but not the intelligence of Larhal when he is thinking. But that's just me.

Great work still, just thought I'd let you know what could maybe be better.
Xviera Siramad chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Good job. Its probably been a while since you've worked on this fanfic, but if you could, please continue the fanfic. I really want to know what happens next.
Lauren-Michelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I've read it...AND LOVED IT! Please continue! This is such a good story, and you're such a good writer! This is MARVELOUS!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Gle _

I really enjoy what's up so far. I do love LaharlxEtna (it just makes so much sense to me ).

You've kept a good sense of the characters, and I enjoy the pokes into their minds via narration. I also especially liked the pick up on the classic thought of 'a great man is judged by those who serve him'.

I really hope to see this carry on.

Thank you.
Kerblammm DDD chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
:O Omjezus, this is good.

You should really continue, this has been one of the best Disgaea fics yet, and I'd love to see it finished. :]
Luikaki chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Aww, that was cute!
Daughter of Horus chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
How much do I have to pay you to get you to continue this? *starts begging* PLEASE?
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love this story!
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
All right! 3rd chapter, awesome! It's good to see update to this story.

I like your writing style. Keep up the good work.

-Knight 2
warriors king chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
keep up the great work

ps. great e.t. refrence
Lacto3.1415 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
"The stupid, ditzy bint couldn’t even say: Dood, properly"

:D Too true.

Keep going!
Bella chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
I'm so happy to see a new chapter!

As per usual, Etna's voice is great and biting and very telling without being overly-obvious. The way you elaborated on the diary entries was a nice touch, you didn't let the in-game text dominate the story, nor did you deviate from canon.

Great chapter, don't worry, the fluff and the angst weren't overdone!
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Ah, that was brilliant! I hadn't really decided between ExL or LxF, but that may be changed now. Anyhow, I love your writing style and really hope I see something else from you soon!
memumbo chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Lol. Thats all I can say. Funny as hell. Keep it up!
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
This is a good story, you did very good in getting the characterizations(Is that the right word?) right and you dont suffer from the godawful spelling and/or grammer curse some authors seem to have. Good job and keep writing.