Reviews for Backstabbing, Conspiracies and Eggnog
smackedfan454 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
This story is amazing! You have all the characters down perfectly and it is really really interesting!

Please continue ASAP! :)

LOVE IT!
Odile1001 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
This is really good!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
This is really good. It's a bitch that you haven't updated for like, three years. Nevertheless, I'll put this on Story Alert, just in case (hint, hint).
EnsnaredSenses chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
OMG, House!
yoeman.prince chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
WOW I love this, and I really really really like the way that you portrayed Lisa and James. I know it's been years, but I do hope that you consider picking this up again. It's just fantastic!
dlb42694 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
please update soon just found it
lizzie chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
I really like your story. Stacy in Houses apartment - just great and sad. I like Cuddy/Wilson thing. I like House being jealous :) Uf, you probably lost your inspiration for this story BUT it would be great if you someday finished it.
Tessa chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Great story! You should really finish it. That was a really good plot twist when in chapter 2 she went to him and Stacy was there. You should really write more!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I reviewed before, but I was rereading today and I wanted to review for the 2nd chappie:

That was actually quite sad... with Stacy being there... just when she was about to accept House's offer... Anyway, on to the next chapter.
starkidtw chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
This one is too good to not be update, please write more, hon, I'm begging here! (I'll give you my Winnie The Pooh for another chapter! ;p)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Wow. This is such an awesome and incharacter story. I really hope you continue soon because I can't wait!
Scuddyrific chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I want more, please write again! This is such a good start!
christina jean chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I gotta say I really like this. I see the TBC on the bottom but it's been a while since an update. I am hoping you are planning on continuing it cause I really want to know what happenes next. Great voice for all three of the main characters. I am always amazed how writers can actually write in a House voice. I really liked the re-established friendship of Cuddy and Wilson because it makes sense they would be friends. And of course House's jealousy is totally cake. Great job.
HouseAddiction chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
OMG!

I love this fic!

Why haven't you updated this?

Please update soon!

I have to know what happens!

-HouseAddiction