Reviews for A Price Too High
Sachita chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
"he was getting damned tired of Pegasus Galaxy women eyeing him like he was a hunk of cheese." Valid point Sheppard makes there! :D Okay, so I am getting a bit groupie-like here seeing that this is the third review you get from me today, but I can't help. I haven't laughed so much for quite some time, so thank you for that. All the insinuations and double entendres in Rodney's and John's talk later on and Rodney's horror- when we as the reader already know that is has not been what it seemed to be :D- they just had me cracking up. If it had been what Rodney had thought it would have been horrific- and it's not such a stretch to think that when Sheppard's been taken prisoner by women who specifically selected him, but that way Sheppard's growing befuddlement and McKay's concern just had me nearly in tears from laughter. Great job, truly! Thank you - you managed to capture the humour in the show perfectly (and I am wondering when they'll ever make that movie, hopefully soon). But now I have rambled and probably bored you to death- so I'll conclude this with a "Thank you very much for this story!" You're a brilliant author and it is so much fun to read any of your works- kudos to you!

Have a nice day,

Sachita
Potterworm chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Heh, this was really angsty and then really funny when we learned what they actually needed him for.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
ROFL! Hilarious. Poor Sheppard
spookysister7 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
So funny! Love it!
Faith-chan chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
LOL, that was good, ya had me goin! Loved it, esp. McKay getting laryngitis.
emergencyfan chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
Fun fic, thanks for posting it!
joescookiem chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
That was too hysterical! In the earlier chapters I was wondering what was going on with Shep being kidnapped. When it was finally revealed that Shep was a dress maker'd dummy, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!
sgafan33 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Ha, that was fun! Poor Sheppard, poked in very private places with sewing needles! Good job.

I have a little problem with Rodney eating green Jello. Most people would assume he was eating the classic lime Jello although I think there's an apple Jello that's also green. No lime for Rodney, he's deathly allergic to citrus. In the US, Jello has both natural and artificial flavorings. Even if it was all artificial, I think Rodney would avoid green Jello on principle. Rodney would only ever eat red or blue Jello.
ESCotLoE chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
absolutly fantastic

you had me going till the end
sack-religious chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Great fun story, and very well written :D
denise42 chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Its a great story but it is too short i was really enjoying it.
Celtic Knot chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
ROTFLMAO! This is one of the most creative stories I've ever read. Great job!

–CeeKay
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Talk about blindsided! You evil woman; I totally didn't see that one coming!

I loved the lunch at the end of the chapter. Beckett's either really clueless or, more likely, having way too much fun at their expense.

And this line had me snorting for several minutes:

"Cripes, Carson, I'm sure you've seen more action than me since we've gotten to this galaxy"
ga unicorn chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Humor is the hardest type of story to write, but you handled it just right. What a great story. Came just when I needed a good chuckle.
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
I had a blast! I actually had it to a tat' but this is even better. Gotta love Weir really getting in on it too!