Reviews for Broken
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved seeing the two versions of the same story here. It really sheds light onto how little we sometimes know of our own situations. Eerie and delightful at the same time!
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D You're a very talented writer.
Scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
you really explained how they could suspect each other really well as usual this was a very moving story ... i loved how you showed how mistrust spreads like some disease and how sometimes jumping to the wrong conclusions can have catastrophic results.I also enjoyed how not expressijng your thoughts can prove to be disastrous

scarlet dreamer who used to be known as jojo
hydraspit chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
As always your work astonds me. I've always been interested in this part of the Maurader story, the part where that beautiful friendship somehow falls apart. I love the way you wrote this, it's absolutley perfect!

I've been hoping you would write this story for awhile... :D
EsScaper chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
How terribly sad that they would waste the time before James and Lily were killed suspecting each other. If they had only just talked about what they were feeling then they would have realized the truth...that neither of them were the spy. Of course it would involve actually trusting each other. The deterioration of their once loving relationship to one of distrust just breaks my heart.

You did a lovely job of portraying these emotions in our boys.

Esc.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh, wow! I love the emotion! I usually prefer stories written in third person, but this was great all the same. Your portrayals of Remus and Sirius during this troubled time were very good, and I think it fits into the storyline well. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii, and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!

Steph
Bedroom Dancing chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh I really liked it. Everyone is IC, which is always a good thing. Also, i liked a few of your descriptions like 'acid burning at my heart'

are you gonna update it, or is it oneshot?
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
*sniffle* That was so depressing...But you write very well. I was pleased and surpirsed to see this, you haven't written anything in ages.