Reviews for Just One Night
Ryuuzaki Roth chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
nyan! that was so sweet! TT-TT!
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah...I really wish that someday you would write a Sam Cham multi-chapter fic! ::pouts:: And for Fuu and Jin, of course. It would be interesting to see them post-series, and from your point of view.

Your writing is always the most wonderful pleasure in the world. I don't think that there is anyone out there who compares. Thanks for always giving us an entertaining read and showing us how fanfiction should be written.
EWEWEWEWEW chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was so awesome...T_T

Sad,but great...T_T
Ophelion chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
'D That was so cute, so sweet. So nicely bitter-sweet.

*Bitter-sweet romance love*

I love how you've somehow managed to keep them all in-character. Yes it sounds strange but really, you have! I don't know how you do it, but in any case you've done it beautifully.

There WAS something that I've picked up, though, and it's been consistent through a few of your other 'fics - "effect" is a noun. The verb is "affect". As in "the effects of this action" and "this action affects this as such".

Apart from that, though, I really like this.

So thanks for the great read and I hope to see more from you soon!
missionX chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
swoon.
the hxc MollyDolly chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
this was so cute! and, being the pathetic sap that i am, it made me tear up a little. you di a good job...there was no ooc-ness that i could fing...and the mugen thing with the feet? so like him!

good job!

molly
LadyKnight chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wa! this is such a nice Jin X Fuu pairing! it's just so like Jin to act in such a way... sweet! more more more!
Diana chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Lovely. Just... lovely.
amira27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
It was very beautiful-you should continue writing.
Dragonwitch66 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
this was such a good story! it was also very sad...it makes my eyes get a little teary. i just wanted to tell you that this story was very beautifully written. its one of those stories that says so much but u find it hard to explain! well keep up the good work ok

dragonwitch66
kayla chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
cute-ness! i think that it should stay rated teen cause i've seen worse. some stuff that should be N17 is on teen
PriscillaGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
AW I LOVE THESE TO TOGETHER THEY ARE SOO CUTE!

I LOVED IT YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE OF THESE
beavisrose217 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
omg this was really good!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Ugh... I USED to like Mugen more...

THis is really hard to place... furthur than fluff, not quite into smut. Weird. I like it, though. I didn't really think there were pairs in that show.

_melissa
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
aw! that's so sweet! but sad! good job with it!