Reviews for How to Be Dead
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
That was one crazy journey, thank you for writing!
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Quick set relationship ftw
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
We learned lots in this chapter, vulnerable Heero is endearing and Duo is one cool cat.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Vampire? Damn, if I was a dead corpse, I'd be delighted there was someone like Duo to help a dead guy out.
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Wow, the anxious fear but Duo coming through to "help" the corpse bro out. I feel sort of bad for the reanimated corpse since he seems so scared/against going to the hospital, makes me think he may have been experimented on before.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Damn rude corpse lol
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Healing/numbing powers :D?
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Yeah, things like this make me reconsider my idea of volunteering/working at a morgue. The corpse is so carefree lol
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Haha, I like that Duo remembered about needing gloves. Also, strong girl to relocate a corpse by herself.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
D: That poor rat. Rats are such wonderful pets it's rather depressing that you killed it off... poor Trowa
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
mmm Vampire Heero. Honestly I didn't think it would be such a spiffy thought, but then, this is a very entertaining fic. Jumpy Duo is hard to get used to though / I mean, it's understandable the "holy crap dead walking!" but squeamish about blood on his clothes? Since when...? ?_? Duo you confuse me... lol
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Love this one. I just found it again and was thrilled to get to reread it. I would love a sequa some time if you ever get inspired. I am curious what will happen as Heero's roommate is still clearly out for blood and might know Duo's license plate.
Galenchia chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Shucks; I should have read this soundtrack chapter first.

Points for originality on this spin of a classic vampire fic, at least. I normally won't read them, but you managed to weasel me in by being very ambiguous in the summary. ;D I had no choice but to read through the duration. It was enjoyable, if forcing us to pull a good deal from imagination. Then again, that can be a very good thing in fanfiction, albeit something I've become unfamiliar with.

Good read, at any rate. I thought the pacing in the beginning was strong.

Galenchia chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
"Invite me in."

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH SWEDISH ROMANTIC HORROR FILMS TO KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING.

Galenchia chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This is absolutely hil-ARIOUS so far. I can't wait to figure out what the hell is going on, though. :3 Perhaps Heero is just pulling another one of those "lowerin' mah heart rate so you think I'm dead!" jibes he's so fond of.

Loving it.