Reviews for I Forgot to Tell You
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
ur story tug a string inside my heart! uuuuwaaaa.. i wanted them to be together.. uwaaaaaaaa... don't let sakura be with another guy please...
purplesmiley chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
oooooooooohhh... so heartbreaking... D:

bittersweet... but i like it. I listened to the song while reading and it gave off a sad atmosphere around me... D:

overall, great job! :D

-purplesmiley-
Kayli chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was good in a sad angsty good sort of way. It would have been infinitely better if you had put patience, instead of patient at the end. (I used to do the same thing all the time, as grammar is not my strong point) But other than that it is good, because nobody is OC, or too forward which is always often the case with Sasuke/Sakura one shots. So probs to you.
XxriotxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
it was sweet! loved it
X chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That's one of the best fics I've read in a while, even if you wrote it two years ago and don't even know what the hell I'm talking about.
Guardian de sangre chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
very nice fic. I'll be sure to look for the song, but did you ever think to write a sequel to it? something along the lines of what would happen if Sakura, really did stop being there, that even though she loves him with all her heart, eventually she must face the hard truth that Sasuke "supposedly" wants nothing to do with her,and from there the rest plays out. Just a short little one-shot, nothing more, it's just a small thought, keep up the good work, look forward to the sequal to "Of those with wings".

-Guardian de Sangre

it still rocked
Kyuubi no Kitsune0101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
so sad.
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
SAD!I'm close to tears!Why can't he tell her?WHY!I want a good reason!Sad but all the rest of the great fics sad ones?
CloeyMarie chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So very true, even a rock which we often imagion lasts eternally wears away and crumbles into sand, the smallest of rememberance of what it once was. Great job, the song fit perfectly with the plot. There were some mistakes, you just messed up a few words but other then that it was awesome. Keep up the great work! -Cloey Marie-
nxlee chapter 1 . 1/6/2006