Reviews for Half Life 2: Shephard's Epic
coutbot501 chapter 38 . 1/21
You havent updated for 8 years now,what is up whit that?
Kreignitz chapter 28 . 3/19/2015
Awesome, man, hats off to you. I was worried the reason why his memory had been wiped would either never be told or would be something lame like a brain trauma. By he way, mind if I write a fanfic taking place in your HL universe, somewhere in western europe?
ReaperSlayer47 chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
This looks great! I like the fact that you are diving a little into the 7 hours war. I've always kind of wanted Valve to elaborate on it a little more. You did good with Shephard too, I can't wait until he reappears.
AndrewZephyrs chapter 38 . 10/23/2014
Update Please? hahahaha
powerofthecrazy chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Hello there! New reader here. And I must say, this is a fantastic story you have here. Ugh, my brain is kind of fuzzy right now, so I can't really go into much detail on what I like. But I do love the characters. Your original characters are so fleshed out, they always have something to them, and I love the smaller characters from the games that you've added in. Just, love this. And I know you updated finally last year, saying this story isn't dead yet, and so I will now join the others waiting patiently until you finally can get back on track, and get Adrian to his destination.

Hope all is going well for you,
turtaniumX chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
haha i will be waiting for the day this will be continued
Reader chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
Three words: you should continue.
Ian the Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
The first three lined immediately gripped me! Good going!
Valhar2000 chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
I will add my voice to the others here, and ask that this excellent piece of fan fiction be given the ending it deserves!

Really, I find myself ill at ease, wanting to read more but knowing that I can't.
Disappeared Sock chapter 37 . 1/4/2012
While I am sad to see that this fic has apparently been abandoned (or just been put on a very long hiatus), I'd like to thank you for one hell of an awesome fic. It's always refreshing to find something amazing here in the Pit. It's fics like these that make me almost dread a canon continuation of the story, since it would giving up such an epic head-canon in the process. And, slim though the chance may be, I definitely look forward to any potential updates that may surface. And if not, well, then at least I can always reread, even if I'm stuck having to imagine what comes next. Best of luck~
621Chopsuey chapter 38 . 5/15/2011
Impressive! Good interpretation of Shephard. Now for some Q's.

Will this be continued?

Are your's and SCB's stories sharing continuity?

Do you plan to write an adaptation of Decay or Portal?

Keep it up!
REV6Pilot chapter 38 . 1/25/2011
Guys, I think we barreled into an Author Existence Failure. His profile wasn't updated since forever, let alone the stories. This is from 2K9, and has his most recent update. A pity.

If somebody ever writes a derivative of this piece, please let me know, okay?
Me gusta helado chapter 38 . 12/24/2010
NOOOOOOOOO! *sobs quietly to himself* IT'S NOT DONE!

That's quite a pity, I've seen many a good fic' go this way. Cruelly raised to where many like them, and left by the road to starve. Srsly, this is a really nice story. There's next to no spelling/grammer mistakes, and the storyline is really gripping. Personally, I think the parts following Tower and the others are kinda boring, but they add a lot of depth to the story (Which shows that you're really putting a lot of thought into this story, and not just vomiting words on the page.) I also like that Freeman's and Shephard's paths cross. So, despite the fact that what I say doesn't really matter, please contenue this story, all of your loyal fans are begging you (At least, they better be) So continue...please?
Nogoodnms chapter 38 . 9/3/2010
Nogoodnms chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
My back is shivering to the point where I'm gonna jump into the ceiling.

You portray the world as it should be, and even better.

I would hug you.