Reviews for Repository
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I've added it to my updates just in case your muse ever returns.
Dinesha chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
such a good story so far...hasnt been updated in a while...i hope it hasnt been abandoned...please consider finishing this wonderful story _
Sejitsu chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Aww, I really want to read more! It hasn't been updated in a while, so I wonder if it's abandoned? ; I really enjoyed reading up to this point, though. Your characterization of them is spot on! :) Here's to hoping it may be updated in the future; I'd love to see where it goes.
TRISHA chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I love this story so far and cant wait for next chapter.I hope that you are able to UPDATE SOON
soheyl chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
i love it. its perfect. but why you dont UPDATE? its took long time. PLEASE HURRY FOR UPDATE
IncarnateofImpossibilities chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
whoaz. i really liked Kakashi's characterization in this, people often seem to ignore the fact that he was doubly traumatized by his anbu years. I also like that Gai isn't just the comic relief, he has a brain!

keep it up!

~toodles
Youko Rayah chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
I rather like this fic, and was wondering if you planned on continuing it?
micah.n10 chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
For someone who's not into the whole fanfiction thing, you've written i great story so far. Even with the space between posts, it still flows.

I'm really enjoying this story, and will look forward to reading more, whenever that will be XD
yosuiko chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
so interesting! geat story! thanks so much
Saharlem Maels chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Hi,

Loved reading your story!

bye,

Saharlem
Ally Plz chapter 10 . 5/19/2008
Would the dolphin beat the hell out of scarecrow? Will the scarecrow ever get his appropriately made dinner? Will the Mighty Blue ninja ever stop stalking dear dolphin? And is the Mighty Blue ninja's food tasty?

find out next time...
gilithramaloce chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Oh Iruka. I don't know whether to smack these boys or not. Thank you for the update!
SugarlessSweetness chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
i wonder why iruka went through all that trouble for a man who constantly teased him. can't wait for the up-date
jazzy2may chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
So sweet! I love this story so much. I hope you update soon. :D
Ryu Earth chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
I love the story so far! I hope that you are able to continuing updating it! D

I can't wait to see what happens next!