Reviews for Repository
aw. soooo update?
I like how this went from light hearted beginning to serious ending. nicely done
ah the plot thickens. what will happen next to Kakashi and Ukki? lol .so much fun
that's uproarious. Never used that word for a fic before but it works here lolllll
LOL this is just too silly and hilarious. poor iruka
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I've added it to my updates just in case your muse ever returns.
Dinesha chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
such a good story so far...hasnt been updated in a while...i hope it hasnt been abandoned...please consider finishing this wonderful story _
Sejitsu chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Aww, I really want to read more! It hasn't been updated in a while, so I wonder if it's abandoned? ; I really enjoyed reading up to this point, though. Your characterization of them is spot on! :) Here's to hoping it may be updated in the future; I'd love to see where it goes.
TRISHA chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I love this story so far and cant wait for next chapter.I hope that you are able to UPDATE SOON
soheyl chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
i love it. its perfect. but why you dont UPDATE? its took long time. PLEASE HURRY FOR UPDATE
IncarnateofImpossibilities chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
whoaz. i really liked Kakashi's characterization in this, people often seem to ignore the fact that he was doubly traumatized by his anbu years. I also like that Gai isn't just the comic relief, he has a brain!

keep it up!

~toodles
Youko Rayah chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
I rather like this fic, and was wondering if you planned on continuing it?
micah.n10 chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
For someone who's not into the whole fanfiction thing, you've written i great story so far. Even with the space between posts, it still flows.

I'm really enjoying this story, and will look forward to reading more, whenever that will be XD
yosuiko chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
so interesting! geat story! thanks so much
Saharlem Maels chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Hi,

Loved reading your story!

bye,