Reviews for Future Consequences
klu chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
The concept of Dean (and possibly Sam?) seeing the future courtesy od Sam's psychic son was a nice change-up. from the other time-travel fics I've read. Also I really like the idea that the reasons for the time travel weren't to change some problem the brothers were having 'right now' as much as to fix their future. It's funny that this was done in 2006 and the new X-Man movie has a similar concept just now in 2014. You should sue, claiming it was your idea first -then again, others have used similar concepts before too. Doubt you can get any cash outta them. Bummer.
I think your little blurbs of A/N in the form of 'scripted' convo are funny too. Made me chuckle.
Anyway, this was a fun fic to read and I'll be on to the sequel now. Thanks for writing. Just getting through FFN, sorting out all the Wincest (cuz I'm not a Becky Rosen type fangirl and that's not my cup o'tea) so sorry I'm just now getting to your stuff 7 yrs after you wrote it. Still good though. Thanks for writing. Hope to see that you're still going.
JediMagnet09 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Great story! :)
samira parsa chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
cool story! i cant wait to see the sequal!
Dark-flames chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
ah... As always (although not sure I've left many tread-marks in your review box yet) I love your stories. And the dialogues in the end especially, not sure why... something about them.
blackpanther97 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
i love those lil "chat" u have at the end of ur chaps.!
SpookyClaire chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
aw! i love it!

it was so cute!

Ya did an amazing job, sweet work!

KBecks87 chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
hey - great fic. cant wait to read the sequal.
Cupido chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
How could you kill Sam? I love him. Bad bad bad Haley. But still it was just a dream, a frickin awesome one.
tsweeny chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
I thought this was a terrific story. You did a great job of keeping the characters straight and keeping it from getting confusing.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
awe, that was kind of sad. he loves him but he hates him at the same time. sounds like a genuine brotherly relationship to me.
teal-lover chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
i loved dean telling dean off. that was hysterical. i'm kind of hoping that they actually come to blows:)
HoneyX5-452 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
another original idea. you seem to have a lot of them lol
SupernaturalGurl chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
YAY! I love sequels! really good. can't wait till sequel so post it pretty damn quick.
recklesslove chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
That was such a good story-not where I thought you were going to take it, a real surprise ending. I would have liked to see a little bit more with older Sam and older Dean talking in the final chapter-that felt a bit rushed. Loved Dean telling Sam to pull over the car and then really hugging him.

Can't wait for the sequel!
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Good story so far.I'm glad you updated.I'd like a sequel,but have it be set post "Scarecrow".I'd like to see Sam throw the "selfish" and "bad son" comments back in Dean's face,because it made me so mad that Dean said that.I was also mad at Sam because he made the comment that Dean couldn't possibly know how Sam feels.