Reviews for The Best Idea Roy Ever Had
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wonderful!
Edward Mustang chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Sexy, sweet, and so well written!
bebewrites chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
smooth move colonel! -_

that was such a cute story! cant wait to read some more like it
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*giggles* cute! XD
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Well well, you've done it again.

I don't understand how can you write something about a series I know nothing about and still make me like it?

Yeah, what am I complaining about? This fic is great, and eventhough I still haven't seen the series I got it perfectly.

The only problem now is that I want to read more and buy the anime. M, you do the writting and I'll do the buying, please?

'Till next time, Anais
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
It's good.
lain chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
tee hee hee...that is all P I liked it _
Mex-chick chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Hey, thanks for the great read!

It warmed me up too.
ArianSkye chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
*Giggles* I like it! Very good for your first fic like this! Keep up the great work!

Hugs,

Kuramas Girl Angel
Ai-White-Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
*rofl* Ha ha! Roy you sly fox! That really was the best idea he ever had. Ah, how I admire his sneaky ways, and I admire your short story; you've typed up quite a hilarious/romantic little piece there. I'm still laughing from Ed's little head peeking out from the blankets. I imagined him looking quite pissed but cute all the same, with his traditional crazy eyes and sharp teeth when he gets angry. I also like when his eyebrows shot up when Roy said he'd make him 'warm' again. LOL. Ah hah! That was too funny! Although I don't support the EdwardxRoy fan-deepened-romantic-relationship, this was entertaining to read. The EdxRoy action! Who! *dies happy*