Reviews for Behind Brown Eyes
SWETDREAMS chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST STORY I READ WEN I STARED READING FANFICTION N DIS STILL AINT DNE FROM A YEAR AGO!
Charming Angel from S chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
hi

are you going to continue this story? where can i find your homepage where you have your stories? i really loved this story and i read it many years ago. i remembered it a few days ago and went looking for it again. found it here. but maybe you updated it somewhere else?

cheers
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
OH COME ON MAN!

YA CAN'T DO THAT!

I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AND WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE! COME ON!

"TBC in Chapter 15b... it isn't over yet kiddies."

LIAR!

WRITE!

...Sorry. I really need you to write more of this story. Or. I might just die.
Tara101 chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
I Love it KEEP IT UP!
Sinister Slayer chapter 15 . 1/23/2007
Very interesting. I just read all of this story pretty much in one shot. From the first chapter I was a bit torn about it because I'm a big B/F fan and I love when those two have a happy ending (still really hoping for it) but things are starting to look up and I can't wait to see where your going to take this. Hope you update soon!
Gabby5 chapter 15 . 1/23/2007
I loved that chapter I was wondering for like the longest time if anything was gooing to happen to them during dinner well keep up the great work!
Charming Angel from S chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
woow

great chapter

yeah they kissed...oh I so love this story

continue soon

I am glad that you update faster now :-)
JHolden chapter 14 . 12/10/2006
i liked the update, but you kept on confusing Italy with Spain and vice-versa... they're not the same country..
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
Wow that was a great part i am so glad you updated I thought you were going to stop writting but please continue with the story bye!
Asher Monroe chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
I don't really have anything to say except that I love this story. I love Buffy and Faith together and I like what you are doing so far. Keep it up!
Tara101 chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
GIRL YOU RULE! Keep it up or you might just have to pick me off the floor first.
Charming Angel from S chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
hi

just a question: when are you going to update this story? then I so love it...
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
uh oh... BUSTED

wonder how she's gonna explain it to Dawn. Love the update :)
breezin chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
you gotta update this soon. i really hope it ends with faith and so good together even if faith doesn't appreciate her. can't wait for more
Dude72 chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
hah hah, that was great, dawn walked right in on them , that was just too funny. Loved it so far, doing great, keep it up