Reviews for Behind Brown Eyes
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
I love this chapter please update soon and are you going to continue we belong together anyway keep up the gresat work i just love your writting
Tara101 chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
LOL. Dawn got a shock and a free show good for her, Keep it up, i like it alot!
breezin chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
please hurry up and update. its very good and i want to know what happens next.
Gabby5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Please update the story it is just too good to just stop and please update we belong together I really want to read more of that one.
Charming Angel from S chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
great! "Whats going on here?" yeah...what are you doing Faith?

In the beginning when Buffy is in a restaurant with the a woman...well...it is Faith? It think yes.

But well I need more of this really amazing beautiful story
RockerWolfPup chapter 12 . 5/24/2006
Ugh! I want to see Buffy and Faith end up together in the end. Right now... I'm going to kill Noel. That used to be my most favortie name but now I loath it... with a passion! :D Keep up the great work!
RockerWolfPup chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Oh no! Things are getting started! Heheheh I wonder what Dawn got... I have a question though. When you get to the present and Buffy is dating that Dominque girl is the story going to end or is Faith going to make a surprise apearence and try to get back together with Buffy?
Charming Angel from S chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
yeah, yeah, yeah!

Great update...and Dawn is back.

I so dont like tis model wanna be! Well okay...I know why ;-)

I need more of this...I hope a new chapter will be up before I go to France next sunday...

cheers
RockerWolfPup chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
Oh shit! Just when things where getting good, that Noel chick shows up! Damn! I hope that at the end of this story Buffy and Faith are together!
rowe78 chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
So we find out who the "eventual" other woman is! It will be interesting to see what problems you work into the story that lead to the inevitable hook-up.

Wonder who Buffy will place more blame on when Faith cheats on her? 1)Faith for doing the actual cheating; 2)Angel for getting her an apartment next to a tempting neighbour; or 3)Dawn, because if Buffy didn't have to look after her in the first place she wouldn't have had to go to Angel to get the apartment and therefore Faith would never have met Noel...

Anyhow, good update, looking forward to the next part.
Charming Angel from S chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
Great chapter!

And now we know with whom Faith is cheating Buffy. I mean cheated...ah...is going to cheat...well you know what i mean.

Oh Spike...he is really in love

I need more of this wonderful fantastic story

I love this story
Popping up Blanks chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I like the story but girl girl stuff is weird...really weird
rowe78 chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I like how you have set this story up. Right from the beginning you have told us that Buffy & Faith did have a relationship, but it has since ended. Now, Buffy is currently with someone else, but she sees Faith again and this stirs up some lingering feelings. From here you take us back to the end of Sunnydale and start to reveal how exactly the two Slayers hooked up.

This 'flashback' method is working really well. The reader already knows that the two get together, but the fun is in how it all happened. Each chapter leads them closer together & Buffy eventually realizing that there are some deeper feelings. Finally, they decide to explore those feelings together, and they share their first kiss. Of course, Kennedy comes in and interrupts them, but at least the next step has been taken.

I also like how at the beginning of some of the chapters, you start off in the present with Buffy getting ready for some big date/meeting with Faith. This also makes the reader wonder what's going to happen when they actually talk. Will all of Buffy's reminiscing, re-awaken those feelings or let her deal and truly move on?

Looking forward to more updates. :)
ashley chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
nice, i love it
Charming Angel from S chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
This is so sweet. they finally kissed. Next step: a date!

Great chatper...and you updated so fast. thanks
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »