Reviews for Behind Brown Eyes
RockerWolfPup chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
I loved this Chapter. Lol, Kudos to Kennedy! keep up the great work!
RockerWolfPup chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Is this going to end with Buffy and Faith or with Buffy and Dominque? Cause I wanna know if I have something worth reading. Not that this isn't great, it's just... well I wanna know if I should read it to get a Fuffy happy ending!
Charming Angel from S chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Yeah great great great...this chapter was so interesting. they know about her feelings, but Buffy - all buffylike - has do deny it.

"What the hell does she mean by Faith isn't going to wait around forever? "

This is a good question...maybe Faith is going to go away.

I so love this story...and thinking about what is to come: they get together, Faith cheating on her, and well the present after a long time they meet again

Oh I am so waiting for it!

yours sincerly

Charming Angel form S.
Thieving Magpie chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Awesome, but not enough. Write more and faster. :-)
Charming Angel from S chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Relly amazing, good written chapter.

Spike is back and Buffy is more confused. Why wanted Faith to go patrolling with Buffy after a whole day of ignoring? What did she wanted to do? the end she nearly kissed Buffy, but what did she wanted to talk about?

I hope Buffy is going to find out what she wants. or better: THAT SHE WANTS FAITH. I am she want her...even Willow can tell that.

I am so wanna know what Faith will do after she comes back... ;-)

Hope to hear really soon from you.

Great work

Yours sincerly

Charming Angel from S.
Thieving Magpie chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Hmm, definitely very good so far. Both Buffy and Faith are very "in Character", which always makes me kind of wonder how a relationship between them would actually look like. I can't wait to find out how Buffy will take Faith' attitude in the long run though. I mean, Faith should know Buffy by now.
lele angel03 chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
very cool
Charming Angel from S chapter 4 . 1/24/2006

Faith is so upset and everything. poor can she bring Faith to talk to her?

I so need more of this story. and a little bit from the present would be cool!
Charming Angel from S chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Sorry that I didnt review earlier.

This story is so good. I need more of this, please.

Tara101 chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
So what are you trying to say, that Faith is crushing on Buffy and she might feel the same, I like it keep it up!
ashley chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
love it, keep it going please
Tara101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
How did it swing from bad to good just get it over with Buffy likes Faith and vise versa. I lik it keep it up!
Tara101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006