Reviews for Sisters
meirus chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
SO!YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE A NEW LIGHT, BUT CAN'T UPDATE THIS! COME ON, ONE CHAPTER'S ALL I ASK FOR! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Voakands chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
EXCELLENT start here! I hope you really will continue this, I really do! Don't pay any minds to # of reviews; Negima fanfiction's like a popular franchise empire like Harry Potter! Just do it!
inukingsaprentice chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
i love this story please update i am all for it at first i thoght some one was pregnatn lol the summary aint to good but the story is awesome i would love to read the next chapter soon stop reading my review and start typing it now! i mean it . you are awesome!
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This one has potential, please continue this fic.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
No! Nekane! *sob* Actually, don't really care, but this is interesting. So far your fic is good, so lets see how it plays out...And why am I speaking in plural form?
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very nice.

It'll be intersting to see how your version of Negi has turned out; although given how his father left him and ariving too late to save the town I can't really see this version of Negi liking him all that much.

Given how much Evangeline looks like his sister, will Negi have trouble dealing with her?
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Okay... that's a bit sad... i wonder who the master is...

Still, that's not bad... adn i guess Negi's personality is completely different too. but oh well, that's teh point

Still, keep it up. I'm waiting for the next one!
Mighty Inuyasha chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was very good! Although this was quite far from the happier atmosphere of Negima, I still thought it was entertaining.

I am interested to see how that incident affected Negi. Will he still be the same naive, awkard wizard we all now from the manga or will he be alot more serious? I guess I'll just have to wait and see, ne? UPDATE SOON
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Nice opening for the story. Your description is particularly good.

I think i'll add this to bookmarks and check for updates every so often.

And just to provide a counter-point to the review that suggested Negi/Asuna, depending on how you're planning his personality he may not even have time for romance and even if he does, almost every other piece of fanfiction with Negi/Someone seems to be Asuna so a difference (Nodoka? Yue?) would be nice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This looks to be intense, and I've a feeling that whatever canon Negi is like, this one is going to be a lot more ready and willing to take on stuff, and not quite be as cute and clumsy as canon, but a lot harder and not take as much guff as before.
General Grievous chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Great beginning! Keep going with this fic, it sounds like the beginning of a great one!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
well I have tosay tis is getting off to a great start. Though, if it were me, I would have made Negi a Dark Mage. Since everyone knows dark magic is always more poweful and better for fighting he would have picked that to study, though that doesn't mean anyone had to know.

its a good gole, to kill the man who pretrified his only family. He obviously has to surpass his father if he wants to kill that man, who ever it is.

personaly I like how the series made Negi and Combat-Mage, its a lot better for fighting, and the inventive way Negi uses magic to make him both mve father and hit harder, just like how a martial artis uses ki. What makes him a genious is that he had never heard of martial artists doing that so he actually thought that all up on his own!

now I do have a request... don't pair him up with Asuna! I know the girl has an imuinety to magic in general but that's not enough for him to fal in love with. Since this Negi grew up on his own I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't put up with blackmail of any kind. I mean think about it, who would beleive her anyway? What, that their 10(9) year old Sensei can do REAL magic? No one would beleive her AT ALL.

No, I'm thiking, maybe you could pair him up with another girl? ANYONE of the other girls is better than her. (she reminds me to much of Naru, and I REALY don't like her, even though Asune is admitedly better than Naru)
Jin Arashi chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Great opening chapter. There just aren't enough Negima fanfics out there. Hope you update soon!
Martrex chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Very promising start! and a nice idea. Can't wait for more! A few minor gramatical errors but nothing of special note.

Great work!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow, very deep, and it is excellent, the plot is perfect, and the diologe is excellent. Please continue, thank you, and have a great day.

Thanks for writing,