Reviews for Sounds of Silence
angry penguin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow.
star jelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was a really deep story! I liked it alot.
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I'm sure there's been a study done that tracks suicide rates in cops above a certain age. At some point, the work stops being enough, and if you have nothing else, what are you left with? It's a depressing thought, and Mike needs to stop brooding about it.

You know, he's still my favorite character from the original Law and Order. You could see the energy pouring off him. I started watching the show in reruns on A&E, which pretty much stuck to the first few years of the show. Then I started watching later reruns on TNT, and it was never quite the same. I enjoy SVU and CI more than I ever will the original now, mostly because I care about the characters more. But Logan was the first L&O character to make me care, so maybe that's why this story has me seriously down in the dumps. Good job on it, though.
kajexgrey chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That's was really powerful. The Mike-emo was so vivid and strong...sniff sniff...wow, there goes a glistening tear...
Elessar King chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh man, that was angsty. But it was beautiful, you know? Beautifully angsty? Something like that. Anyway, it was really really good. You captured Mikey very well, I could feel his grief. Poor Lennie...he's missed very much.