Reviews for SPD: The End
Swan Shiratori chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Hey, now this is more like it, someone else who thinks bout Anubis & Isinia instead of him and Kat
the online dreamer chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Nicely done...I also enjoyed Kat and Boom...every human has to have his
GargoyleSama chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
So sweet. Cautious, furtive glances, small things done for each other, quiet caring without words needed... sounds like budding love to me.
Pink Crane chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
So sweet
garnetred chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Excellent chapter. I am finally glad that someone has seen the potential in those two. Please write soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
AWE! Excellent chapters! Can't wait for more!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Aww what a great way to finish off the series! I think I like these chapters best out of all of them, they're just really great in how they picture the couples. Understated and gorgeous, thanks for writing these, they brightened up my day :- )
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Yay, I really liked Ch. 5. It's good to see a solidly written Isinia/Cruger story! But more so, I really enjoyed reading about Doggie in a husband role, rather than that of the barking commander we always see him as. Thanks for the good read!
the online dreamer chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
I liked it...and that's all I have to say about
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
love it

cute -grins-
garnetred chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Excellent 2 chapters. Especially liked the second one involving Bridge and Z. Please update soon.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
There's an adorable sweetness to this fic that makes me smile a lot! Keep it up :- )
Pink Crane chapter 3 . 1/8/2006

completly unexpected turn
Gear's Girl chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
AWW! Amazing chapters! Loved them! Can't wait for more!