Reviews for Guilt
Forestwater chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Not bad. Better than I could do.

But . . . . I LOVE ACHERON! I can't belive you killed him. *glares*

Oh well, I forgive you.

The only thing I don't really like is that Varden's a bit of a bastard . . . which you mentioned. With any luck, he'll become a better person . . . please?
Tahn chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hehe I like it. You do a good job with the drunk Varden. Very believable :) And also with Leiella's rage. Great job!
Truthisbrutal chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Great piece. I actually thought Varden's drunkenness was really well-done. Drunk is hard to do. The only thing I actually have any problem with, oddly, is the use of 'Owari' to end the piece. I speak Japanese. I live in Japan. I DREAM kanji. Sure, using it to end a piece and not in a piece is cute and harmless, but that's only one step from things like "her kawaiiness impressed him" and "He was such a baka", and I don't think I could take that. So.. I should definitely go out of my way here to point out that in this context, it's really alright, and I'm just being overly sensitive to it because I've been burnt before, but to watch your step, because if you don't, the New Kodansha Furigana Japanese-English English-Japanese dictionary will come plummeting from the sky one day and crush you under its massive, massive weight.
Mean Man chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
It's okay. I think you're making Varden a bit too drunk, but that could just be me.
Ciarda chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*Worships*

Hiyas.

I like, but I wish it had a little more to it, like more of what Varden was feeling (You don't really see the guilt), and how exactly Acheron died, it leaves just too much unsaid. But I like the idea.

*Needs to write Inverloch fanfiction*