Reviews for The Roll of Thunder
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Normalcy IS totally overrated. It's a known fact to me. Anyway, good start. Not much of a transition from Inu and Kag having just slightly more than a friendly relationship to being engaged, but I think I can live with itP. But, I am what I have just dubbed an 'InuKag-aholic' so...fluff, WAFF, and Kissing PLEASE! Update soon!
MizuKitsune248 chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
demonchick1985 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
i like it

i read the first story and went right to this on and am interested in reading more

So please update when you can PLEASE!
prtof theinu gang chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
i don't understand why you didn't get many reviews...i just read the first to this and then this one and i love em! ya know in the second chappie u spoke of inuyasha as kagome's boyfriend, but shouldn't he be her fiance? just curious...great job keep updating plz
yashafan1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Wow! Another mystery. Whe!

Poor Shippo. I'm glad that Kagome will be there for him.

It's hard to picture Sesshomaru and Kagura as parents. It was sweet how you described their home life.
moovache chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
I'm surprised that your first story didn't get many reviews. I read it last night and I thought it was a lot better than many other fanfics that I've read. It's kinda hard to find good stories because they're about the group being in high school or a gang. Plus, the author's writing skills are pretty juvenile, but you don't have that problem. I can follow your story without cringing over how awkward something is written or how OOC the characters are. I'm glad that you've done a sequel. I'm excited to see what happens! Good job!
yashafan1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Yay! 2nd chapter!

Inuyasha and Kagome can never stop bickering, it's what makes them tick. Loved the chapter.
yashafan1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh! I'm so happy you've written a follow up to your first story!

I'm really excited to see this one unfold and can tell it will be a chair gripper. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters.

Awesome job!