Reviews for Check him out
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This can totally happen... Sakura and Ino gossiping about everybody in school ;)
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this made me smile excessively... great little story!
Capt'n Lizzle chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love it! wish you would write more of it ;)
ImaginaryLions chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
lol. i can just imagine naruto being severely eye raped by sasuke and gaara.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was cute. I really enjoyed this little fic. It was very simple and sweet and really interesting. I laughed at parts and others just made me smile. Really nice fanfic! Sakura's subtle "crush" on Ino was nice, and I don't really read yuri. But this was so well written that I really loved this fic! Great work!
CeLlTab chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG! O0O0H HOW I LOVE HOW THIS FIC ENDED! EK! XD sheesh you're such a great writer! XD which means there's more fics to read of yours! yay!~

~animeaics
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was nice, and Naruto really is oblivious to things around him. Hehe, Sakura so has a crush on Ino. :3 I liked it. Hehe, it's not surprising to see Ino gossipping about everyone either. And it's really great to see her eating fries, since that means she's not trying to diet. 3
fierymetis chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Yes! I love this fic! It made me laugh so hard! I love how you managed to convey everything using only Sakura and Ino's commentary. The ending was perfect. Great job. *faves*
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
that ROCKED.
Skkmnhfolmr chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
coot and adowible. and true. all hot boys are gay. or all gay boys are hot. im not sure which one...
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow, very good! I like the naturalness with which you suggested the goings-on, and Sakura and Ino's camaraderie. Very good UWU-fic, if I must say so myself.
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Firstly, and most importantly, I'm sorry. I had up until roughly a week and a half ago, read this story believing it to have been authored by that lying talentless hack of an author(like he even deserves to have that title) Kira Light on Adult fan fiction. I truly enjoyed it, and left a real true to the heart review for it.

Not that I am trying to severely pity you here, since you were able to catch that slimeball in the act, not to mention while he was pilfering the story of Ice-Puppet as well. After re-reading this story, on your own profile since that is how it was meant to be read, I leave you with the review you more than deserve.

This story kept me laughing, interested, and hungry for french fries. You did a seriously good job on it. Wow. Three people wanting not-so-little Naruto: Gaara, Sasuke (not too much of a surprise), and (even more obvious) Hinata-chan. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more of your work. Hopefully, I can put all the other pains in life on hold long enough to enjoy them. Once again, I commend your ability to write such entertaining stories. Should you ever care to chat drop me a line, and I will be happy to reply. If not, then I bid you farewell, and hope you remain in good health. Take care!
hinatafan180 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
this was so funny! i luv it!
Kohaku Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I like it, chibi! XD
tempersweet chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i luved this cuz i can toatlly see it happening, but excuse me, r u a boy or a girl? i like to know... im odd1! all the ppl in my fav authors r girls, so i want to see if im about to get a first boy author in there (scratch that Loyalty is a guy, but hey, hes my bro so that dont count)

im just curious! no boy dicrimination! trust me, i luv guys!