Reviews for Lunar: A Different World
sdkorin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Someone told me once that this story was about a boy, but I believe it was about a Dragon Master to the likes of which the world has never seen.
mchenryve chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Loved your story. It is the best Lunar fan fic I have read. I would love to read a sequel if you ever make one. Just curious thoe, how did you do in the fan fic contest?
Evnyofdeath chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Damn' this was GOOD!

I just finished LSSH for my PSP awhile ago, and from what I know abot EB and the epiloge of this fic I REALLY want to play it now
TJ chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
I liked this story. Ghaleon is my favorite villain, it's a shame he had to end up dying at the end anyways though.
Maxwell Cross chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
*applauds enthusiastically*

Well done good sir!

You have made an excellent fan-fic worthy of much praise. You made a wonderful story with characters that both inspired and very original. You've crafted a tale rather than making a quick story based around a simple concept and for that sir, I bow to you. *bows*

Bravo good sir, Bravo.

Now, if only I could finish my Xenosaga fic... *sigh*
Grinja chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
This deserves far more then 12 reviews. Then again, many people don't remember this game since it came out in the mid 90s. You were able to make completely believable characters and spin a story, that while fairly short on word count, was complete and satisfying. Props to you.
The Girl In Fantasyland chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow, this is fantastic _ I love this story alot. I never did like Ghalion but It's a twist that keeps you wanting more of the story. I acually just finished palying Lunar for the the 5th time lol I really like the story ALOT!
Brishen1066 chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
Great story-I always knew Ghaleon was more noble than he appeared, even though I hated him in The Silver Star.
Sienrurouni chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
A great and rather believable story. While there were lots of typos they didn't distract much from the story, and didn't change anything important. I hope that you write more Lunar fanfics, as I really enjoyed this one.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
sad for ruby...good idea though
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
not often the bad guy wins, but i always liken ghaleon. did from the very beginning
James Palmer chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Really awesome story! Seriously, seriiously, SERIOUSLY deserves many more reviews than it has got.
Noc and NC chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
OH! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I... I wish there were more awsome LUNAR fics. I'm planning one at some point! dealing with Mars, too! although it obviously isn't called Mars and- BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Great ending. I loved how you made Hiro Michael and Ruby's decendant. and AGAIN, Nall was spectacular. Nall was the greatest. Esspecially the way you wrote Nall. which makes YOU the greatest! YES! and -spectacular-! Keep on writting, keep on writting, more-stor-ies!
Noc and NC chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
wow... this is... a REALLY good story. yeah. Nall is awsome. just... so awsome. and POOR HIM! having to serve someone who killed Alex and co. OH! I'll read on...
Jake chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Well, I guess it was pretty good. I mean, I felt.. lightly pulled into the story. And the characters seems like people that might like to eat 300 year old candy. It was my kind of story. And Salad