Reviews for Sang
Anonymous chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
It's been awhile since you've updated this story, but it would be great if you could finish this.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/7/2012
I am so sad that you haven't updated in years. Pleeeaaaasssseeee continue
Hyper Kid007 chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
SO far the suspence is killing me! I love how you put hints here and there making all interjoin, you do it so perfectly. So far the Piper is freaking me out, I really want to now what happened to the book man. I get this feeling that the Piper and the ex-prince are going to be a cute couple~

Anyway, can't wait for more,

Hyper Kid007.
GothAngel18 chapter 27 . 5/14/2010
Please continue...this is a wonderful story
YaoiBatman chapter 27 . 1/25/2010
Please Update! I love this story! XD
FlowerChild13 chapter 27 . 11/20/2009
Great story. Very wellwritten, interesting plot, very good characterisations, like your OCs...but I want to know what happens next! And I'm afraid I never will since you haven't updated in going on three years...but I'd be very happy to be proved wrong :)
lacime chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
You made little mistakes in French : Ah monsieur, vous regardez comme le type d’homme qui pourrait utiliser une telle épée, c’est faite avec l’or pure… et fait par Roi Arthur lui-même!

Ah monsieur, vous regardez cette épée comme le type d’homme qui pourrait l'utiliser, elle est faite avec l’or pure… et fabriquer par Roi Arthur lui-même!
GarrulousGibberish chapter 27 . 2/21/2009
This. Is. AMAZING! SERIOUSLY! I mean, I can't even explain hoe awesome this story is! Yu characterize all of the charactes so well you could have SWORN that it was most definately them. Stunning. But why have you not updated in so long? That's just cruel! You can't leave a great story like this HANGING.

That's just torture!

Please, for the love of god, update this again, soon!
Dragonist chapter 27 . 2/7/2009
Great story... I think I've fallen in love. Aside from a few comma errors, this story seems pretty foolproof. I can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkZizanie chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
As the French I am, I feel obliged to tell you: "You screwed up you're french sentences!" xD Well, not entirely but you did make some mistakes o:

Ah, french is such an horrid language, when not you mother one x)

I have to add, I like your story so far, (up to the 3rd chapter I am) and I'm going to get back to my reading right now
Melvisik chapter 27 . 10/24/2008
Hey, just wanted to tell you I think this is really good ;).
IcedHotChocolate chapter 27 . 9/22/2008
HOLY CRAP

THIS IS GENIUS

I'm not even kidding. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. And it hasn't been updated in over a year, and maybe you've given up on it (I hope not!), but pleasse update it, because it really is one of the most fantastically amazing things I've EVER read.
buffaluffalo chapter 27 . 9/10/2008
I just finished reading what you have here and was very sad to see the last update being almost 2 years ago! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, it has so much potential! :C Please continue, I love it so far!
Elinad chapter 27 . 9/5/2008
No...no, NO! It can't end there! ;_;

When's Will going to save Jake, give him the ring, and confess his lurvve?

And what's happened to all the children...did Herr Lied eat them? o_O;

Anyway, I simply love this story, I really hope you keep up the truly awesome work and update soon. I also enjoy your writing style, it's direct with a nice amount of description; not so much that it's overpowering - but not too little either.

You deserve all the praise that this tale has gained.
BrackishLine chapter 27 . 2/29/2008