Reviews for Spoiled Rotten: Last Resorts
bluebook1496 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awwww I was smiling at the end of this :) adorbs.
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
these are wonderful! can't believe i hadn't seen these in WRFA.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I've just read through all three stories and they were wonderful. If only you had been a writer for the movie! I liked it too, but I have to admit I was vaguely disappointed by it. I know they're making other movies of Logan's past and the past of the school and Erik/Charles relationship, but I would like to see what will happen in the future of the school. Sorry, off on a tangent there.

Thanks very much for this! It was really well done.
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That was good! I liked what you did with Miss Marvel, I'd nearly forgotton about her. Bobby is a little overly demonized, but I never really liked him anyway. I would say that the three parts should really be combined into one story with chapters. There is no good reason to break it up like this. All in all, great job.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hi there I've read all three of this little series and I love it, every single one. Keep up the excellent work.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
These were beautiful. I love the little references back to the first movies. I also really liked how you repeated the beginnings of the first two pieces at the ends. It flowed beautifully and was just a wonderful set of stories.
Akasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I liked the story a lot! Actually, I would have liked to see more of your story in x3 :)

Eery how much of it you got right just from the spoilers though!
Celest and Twyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Hey, I reviewed all three of your triligy, sweet! I love your story. My fav' pairing! I'm really glad you wrote this. I just love being spoiled! lol

~Ethereal
RogueFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was Brilliant! I'm not a rogan fan myself but i loved it
Malonami chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
wow that ended alot better then it was friggin adoreable!
cleanslate chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I read your trilogy. I hope this is the direction X3 takes. If for some reason it doesn't I hope you continue this story line. It is very well written and I absolutely loved it.
SailorCrystalMoon16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Omg if this is based on the teaser you sw fo x3 then I can't wait to see the movie! thankya much

SailorCrystalMoon16
Hot-Salsa chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hiya, I've read all three of your spoiled rotten now and i have to say i really hope this is how the movie ends up. I'm wondering whether you thought it would because of the trailer (because a lot of this story coincides with it) or you've heard from somewhere else...hm! But it's written really well and I enjoyed it! Rogue is my favourite character so I'm glad she has something to do this time. I've heard from somewhere else as well that there would be quite a few character deaths! oh no. x
angw chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This review is for all three installments. Brilliant. The trailer looks really good and they way you have written it complements some of that. A really nice fic :D Any more installments on the horizon?
Gersemi chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Neat little mini-series. If this should come anywhere close to what X3 actually turns out to be, I'll kiss your feet. ;)