Reviews for Outsider
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I liked how you got into Oz's head, and really showed what it would be like to be an "outside" scoobie, not the core four.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
What a great character examination. I'd love to see you write more Buffy stuff.
Dudly chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
And that is so true. I like your style, and yes, of course people only became a part of the Scoobies because they were in couple with one of the original four- and they were out of it once they weren't anymore. With the possible exception of Cordelia occasionnally helping out in season 3, after the break up with Xander.

Anyways. I like you fic. :)

dudly xx
Leni chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I came to thank you for the review on my Avatar fic and I find *this*. I'm still not quite sure why or how you weaved Spike in with the Scoobies at this point in the timeline, but other than that, I LOVE IT.

Oz is a character I've often been curious about, and yet never been able to write. This here is so... HIM. :D good job!
magelight07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was lovely. Very quiet and contemplate-y. Very 'Oz'.

Your descriptions of each of the scoobs were spot on and the whole thing flowed really well. Well done!
Asmodean the sly chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
A very nice piece. I thought you captured Oz's character quite well.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very nice... Actually, this is an issue that I've discussed several times with my roommate, but I really like how you have Oz wondering about the motivation of the other "outsiders." He strikes me as the kind of character who would wonder about something like that- who would wonder about why people stayed where they would never really "belong" and still think about it with such an "it's all okay" tone of mental voice. ...Does any of that make sense? ;b Anyway, I like! ]
The Red Cheese Is Wax chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Oh my word! I loved this. Loved it! different and wonderful. thaks for sharing it!
Louvil chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very insightful and you're right,it ended with the Core the others were just outsiders,far away or dead.

Sad,no?
ka-mia2286 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really liked this story and the way you analyzed the scobbie gang. A lot of what is there is extrealy true, even more so in the later parts of the series. In the end it always comes down to the main four. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This is so good! I don't usually gush about things but -Wow! I seriously have goosebumps!

I did wonder, though, what season is this? I guessed about late season 2 but then you said Spike and I thought S3 but, Spike didn't really start helping them till 4 (except that one time but that was bc he loves happy meals...I wonder if I'd be tasty...)

"No other group let members in so quickly, and yet retained such an alienation." I love that line. I always thought it was cool the way they were all best friends but never really talked - just saved the world alot together.
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Beautifully written one-shot. Great insight on everyone. I really really loved it! Hope to see more Buffy fics from you (you're on my author alert...)
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love OZ. I miss him so much, and I'm always glad to find Oz fics, so I was glad to find this one. Good job!
Oz'sChick chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh wow that was so cool...i love Oz
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It's very cool. Poor Oz. I personally never saw him as an outsider, but I guess you did. It's a really good introspect. Very Oz-like on the profoundness. Catch ya on the flip side.