Reviews for Apples and Oranges
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was truly beautiful, and so so true.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
On target - good analogy.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Another well written story, congrats! I've always loved the way that Dean is always willing to risk everything for Sam, even selling his soul.
Fat Morgana chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Great Story. I loved Sam's point of view. You hit the nail right on the head. I look forward to reading more. I wonder what would happen if Dean found out how Sam feels.

Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw. This was a really lovely story. What I wouldn't give to hear Sam actually say this on the show, in canon... Thanks for a sweet moment.
LadyMaureen chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Beautiful. Thank you.
Gnine chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
OMG, that was beautifully written and perfect, and just fits with the characters so well and I loved it. And it made me squee. And I think this is one of the sweetest, and also most accurate interpretations of the brothers' relationship/childhood.

You want to write more Supernatural fics. Lots of them. You know you do. Please? With sugar on top and two cute brothers thrown in?
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Love it
Zoe85 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Beautiful, I loved every line.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
wow, that was a really great introspective. i enjoyed reading about the relationship & how dean was everything to sam.
Bonnie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This was great, I love nothing better than Dean-centric fics from Sam's POV.

My favorite part would have to be:

/And while Dean was left with only the meager shelter of Dad’s wing, I had more than ample cover under my brother’s own./

and then:

/When I fell, Dean caught me long before I came close to striking the floor./

This really shows how much love Dean has for Sam and how much he has done to protect him over the years.

My biggest peeve with the show would have to be how little Sam seems to value the sacrifices Dean has made for him over the years. But, I'm sure they're just leaving that for character development.

I thought your characterizations were spot-on and fics that evoke a sense of Dean being a soldier/warrior (a la Dark Angel) are always a thrill. ;)

Thanks! This was just the type of fic I was looking for. :)
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was a very well-written story. It was an interesting pint of view on Sam's (and Dean's) roles in life, and why they each turned out how they did. Keep up the good work!

Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was beautiful. Very apt. Do write another story soon! Have a great day.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006