Reviews for Frozen Flame
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 1/25
Poor Taichi. It's terrible what Haru did to him. I think Taichi should tell Yamato what Haru did to him. I hope Yamato will let him explain what happened. I don't like Haru at all. Could you please make Yamato submissive? I love submissive Yamato. I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! It's one of my favorites! I also love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! This pairing is also one of my favorites! They are so cute and adorable together. Could you please have them both go out with each other? Taichi and Yamato are also so cute and adorable together as well. Could you please make Ken submissive? I love submissive Ken.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Will there be a chance of you updating this story in the near future? I wanna know what happened next. Please.
Jordan3Daikeru chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I know your like in your 20s with a life but please update! I'll give you my love and affection! I just reread this after a year and this and Black Rose are still my favorite things ever. I will also give you a huge hug if you update! :D
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
I fell in love with the story Black Rose, and I'm loving the sequel so far...well until that whole Matt walking in on that scene bummed me out. I'm hoping this story ends with them staying together and in the same place cause I was majorly bummed at the end of the first one. So I liked flipped with excitement when I saw the words sequel to Black Rose. Anyways...you are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. I absolutely love what I've read so far.
Jordan3Daikeru chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Please update this! So I don't like die please?!
kowagata chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
you won't believe that I'd sacrifice my dear life just to see this completed..
My poor heart is bleeding
you're awesome
the most awesome Taito author ever ever!
I can wait almost forever... Just please
give a sign that you might complete it?
To give me hope!
Cuz, well.. I won't lie.. I really cried and tears started to fall when i saw the update was in 2006
I cried cuz i want to know how the story will end TuT
I cried because I wan- NEED MORE!

Good luck with your life and I hope you find time to write more and have fun *hearts*

xoxo
Kensy Echo chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow! If you want to continue but afraid to continue then, YOU MUST to continue! Ah I want to see more! I'm so curious of Haru beside he made me hate him now!

I'm waiting for your update! Ganbatte!
bookgirl111 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
You seriously leave us here and don't even update it has been over 6 years now lady!
gabermuffins chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Please update I know your busy and stuff but this story can't end with stupid Haru kissing Tai it has to end with Tai fu*king Matt's brains out, ok too much but the point is Harus a jackass and this story can't end like this
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Quite enjoyable. Much better than the prequel. I like this!
Update soon ;D
Sanya chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Please continue this is good.
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
is there a sequel to this...oh I really want to read the next chapter,,,I hope there is...
Ominous chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Please, please update this story! It was sooo good and I haven't read a story this great in a long time.
Ominous chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Dark Angel Maybe chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
im too lazy to login from my phone. anyway, i just happen to look through completed stories when i found Black Rose story. i absolutely fell in love with it. i want you too please please update this story. i love taichi being a pyscho! it took me 4 days to read Black Rose from phone. -stupid job- _ but please update its been to long! i wanna know what happends next!