Reviews for Frozen Flame
reychop chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Oh my goodness! From an intense emotional Black Rose, a newly, improve and more intense Frozen Flame is up! And this time, its even better!

Oh I can wait to see what happens next. I usually rate a story until its complete so this is just a review for the three chapters so far.

Matt's arrival is certainly unexpected and quite sudden, I don't like it a bit, but I figured that surprises are always better than an expected even. The way how Haru comes to be the main antagonist of this story is nice. I always know that there are more to Taichi's past than revealed, and I know that by the hints, he gave, (when he's not telling Yama) I know that it have a big impact on the story. The way how Yama witnessed about Tai and Haru is a bit unpleasant, what I meant is that Tai and Haru's position is not that suspicious. But I think its ok too, but I think that there has to be a better way to make Yama hate Tai (heh, maybe it's just my sadistic nature talking)

Anyway, I like the story so far so please don't give up on it. Update soon! I'LL Be dropping a review each chapter from now own. You're officially one of my favorite writer. You rank first place! XD Hehehe... Well, see you real soon (once you update that is)
skipper3 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Please I beg of you, UPDATE! JUST FINISH THIS FRIGGEN THING! I LOVE IT SO GOD DAMN MUCH AND YOU NEVER UPDATE! I WILL WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON IF YOU UPDATE, AND MAKE YAMA AND TAI HAPPY AGAIN! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I AM SO HYPER! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! One more thing, GO TO HELL HARU!
Jeymie chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
I can't believe you just left me hanging like that! It was so mean! I can't wait to see what happens next. - This is an awesome story!
DreamsOfVelvet chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Aw, you CAN'T just leave it there! T-T You gotta update, please? Bribe time? -

Best Harry/Draco fic, EVER.
Oh noes chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
You realise you're killing me not updating this, right?

Do it soon man, soon!

*sniffle*
OBLIVION chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
omg this is so sad T.T wah

fck haru i hope he dies by having 10 needles stabed into him, get tossed into flames, get his body parts ripped apart from nasty smelly rats that hav rabies, while getting cursed and anny other horrible stuff other people think of

rawr nyway ns story
OBLIVION chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
RAWR I WILL DESTROY HARU RAWR
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
PLEASE? You can't just leave it there.
Marenda chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Hey! Great story! I especially LOVE the long chapters!

Don't know exactly where you plan on heading with Kiseki/Daisuke but it's interesting, especially now with Ken in the picture.

And the entrance of Haru really made me scream! It seems Tai and Matt won't have it easy for the next few chapters at least! And I feel so bad for Tai that Matt saw him and Haru before he could explain, ... he is going to right? He HAS to!

Please update! But I try not to doubt that since you've last updated in '06.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update :)! I LOVE IT!
snowflke chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
I hate Haru...

And I love your fic, hope you'll update soon. You're a great writer.
Victoria Noble chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Its been a year since you updated this story! I hope you find some inspiration to continue it.

You can't just leave us readers hanging with an angry and miserable Yama and a miserable and desperate Taichi who aren't together! You must remedy the situation quickly! Please don't abandon the poor unfortunate bishies? Update soon!
Ukeboi88 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Yay for angsty sequels! Can't wait to read more, hopefully soon, but I'm more than willing to wait. It's not like I can criticize anyone about long waits in between updates anyway, as I'm horrible with updates myself hehe...anyway great job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
GAHH! lol, sorry, but that's how you left me! Cliff hanger!

I just hope you update very soon, i wanna see Haru getting whats coming to him.

I think it's a little obvious that Ken and Dai will end up together, but that's just me...O.o don't do the opposite just to prove me wrong! XD kidding

I absolutely loved it!
Inoku chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Its been a while... i think a year not sure lol just stoped by to ask when ur going to update this story casue its so awesome...soo update soon PLZ!
Even Gods Dream chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Awesome.

Truly awesome.

I love the way you write. ]

UPDATE SOON!