Reviews for Unbidden
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So Beautiful! I love it so much.

The emotions displayed are perfect, and the main idea is very nice too~

I hope you'll post a second part someday, and I will wait for it!
Inez chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hi!

Wow, your story is just great! Bravo! Vampire Game is one of my favourite mangas! I too think that Yujinn is Phelio's reincarnation!

Keep it up! I also hope that you write other stories about Yujinn and Duzell!
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I kinda like the idea of Yujinn as Phelios's reincarnation.

Again really well written and very sad. You make me wish I had my Vampire Game mangas but alas they're scattered over the country after my old house was sold. I'm gonna have to raid about 3 peoples garages over Christmas to try and find them.
HyperChiMD chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Ok, again another potential storyline. You can't just end a damn story with one chapter, unless the chapter ties up ALL loose ends. There is too much just lying around here that you just let drop. If that is some intention, then in my opinion it is being carried out rather poorly. What ever, not really sure if that is your intention. (By the way I'm witting this at like midnight so yea I'm not a night owl)
darksaphire chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
sniff* sniff* so sad. i wish this really did happen. I mean, theres a really big possibility that yujinn was phelios, and that once he and duzell died again they were born as the 'twins' but theres also a possibility that yujinn has nothing to do with phelios and that phelios was just not yet born. do you know for sure?
Misura chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
An engaging and highly enjoyable piece of writing, in which I especially enjoyed the way you described Yujinn's reactions to the events that started the Vampire Game. The punchline was brilliant, too, of course. (And as sad as it was brilliant, at that.)
Aku Chibi chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww, poor Yujinn . . . This is really good! It links everything together perfectly! Excellent job!

-Aku

(Oh, but, um, I don't know if you noticed this but in the 13 book (I think it was that one) when Duzzel was musing over who could have been Phelios, the picture goes to Illsaide and he goes "and maybe, just maybe it's . . . " which means he loves Phelios! Cuz he was in love with Illsaide! Yay!) Not to be a bitch, I thought I'd just tell you in case you missed it! Love you fic!
animemoma chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
hm very interesting!...so is Yuujin really Phelios's reincarnation or did you make that up( i only read up to 12) it would kinda a make sense though.