Reviews for The Ultimate Cruise
Musashi the Master chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Amazing story that combines Teen Titans and One Piece together. Heh, Beast Boy dreaming of being a pirate which gets his friends in trouble with the lovable but guliable Monkey D. Luffy.

Anyway, are you gonna write a sequel to this fanfic?
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
gran historia ojala tubiera continuacion.
Brad W chapter 31 . 5/24/2011
Loved it. Can't think of any more to say than that.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
excellent, if not a little too specific, attention to character design detail. you need a spacer or break when robin yells "titans go!" it broke the flow of the story.
Artist's Inquisition chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is such a lovely story; I was surprised that it doesn't have a whole lot of reviews, because it was well-planned and nicely written. I loved how you paired up each character with a one that compares to themselves! This definietly deserves a sequel! :)
Dragon Naruto chapter 30 . 12/28/2007
Hey here is an idea make a sequle with the Brotherhood of evil and one of luffys enamies.
Jlargent chapter 31 . 12/18/2007
I read this o n mediaminer and I loved it maybe you can do a sequel.
Water and Earth Alchemist chapter 31 . 10/20/2007
Wow - I can't believe I didn't find this story earlier. This story was great, and I really mean that. You don't normally come across fanfictions written this well on anymore.

Also, when I saw the summary I was like, "What - that must be a mistake" I never pictured a crossover between the two before this, and you know what? It rocked.

Please, please, please - make a sequel!
Chaltab chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Another good fight scene, though something concerns me..

I'm no expert on One Piece by any means, but a friend of mine told me Luffy doesn't kill, so it seemed really out of character when he killed the marines here.

Otherwise, good job.
Chaltab chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Interesting. Zoro sounds like a pretty entertaining character, though I still probably could never get into One Piece because of Luffy's annoying voice and 4Kids' awful dub-work. I'm the same way with Naruto. I like most of the characters, but not the main one.

The fact that I really know so little about the show makes this chapter kind of hard for me to care about it, since I really have no idea who the OP characters are and what motivates them.

Still, the fight was well-written and it was easy to tell what was happening, and Zoro's interaction with Raven is intriguing. It will be interesting to see what happens now that the Marines are attacking.
Chaltab chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to this one. With school starting back I've had a lost less free time.

Another good chapter, Piv. The fight between the strange Devil Fruit Pirates and the Titans was interesting and entertaining. The ending with Slade and Smoker was appropriately ominous.

One thing kind of bothered me, which was Robin's reaction. Robin usually doesn't instigate a fight unless there's a clear danger already, or unless Slade is involved. Heck, he even told Kardiak it was 'under arrest' before they attacked him. I think he could have done more to try and defuse the situation before attacking. Otherwise, good job.
Chaltab chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
And herein lies one of the things I despise about Shonen manga; a protagonist with a single-minded devotion to his next meal. It was barely funny with Son Goku, and it wore out it's welcome a long time ago. Not that it's out of character on your part, Piv.

The scenes with Slade and Smoker were good though. The fight was nifty as was the fact that even after they team up they still have their own agendas.

Though I must say, I'm GREATLY dissapointed in you, Piv.

"Slade’s EYES finally opened..."

Which was an interesting feat, given that he only had one.
Chaltab chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Some very nice scenes here. Luffy vs Cyborg and Robin vs Sanji were nice touches, and I liked the idea that Terra feels uneasy and sick when she's far away from dry land.

Only one thing really bothered me, and that was the fact that the Titans don't seem alarmed or unnerved by the fact that they seem to be suddenly three centuries in the past-and an alternate past at that matter.
Chaltab chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Whoa, that was an awkward transition from One Piece to Titans... You really need to put a break line or at least something there. It feels like the same seen randomly has Robin and the Titans in it. The transition back to the OPU had the same problem.

Also, you are reffering to both the Teen Titans as such, and the One Piece Characters as such, in a scene where one team or the other should have no idea who the other is. While it's possible that the Titans would recognize Luffy and co from television or the manga, the Straw Hat Pirates wouldn't have a bloody idea who the Titans were.

Otherwise, very nicely done the fight scene with Slade was pretty well written and easy-to-follow. I don't know a whole lot about One Piece, but everyone seemed in-character, as did the Titans. I'm a bit curious as to why Terra is on the team again and why she didn't even say a word to Slade (or Vice Versa) about the events of season two, but perhaps that will be explained later.
Dragon Naruto chapter 31 . 7/23/2007
You rock so hard hey why dont you make a sequle.